What should happen to these moron's

He should take the reward $$$$ he offered up and put it into some good security cameras.

What a bunch of jagweeds...I would personally kick their sorry little a$$es if I caught them.

Happens all over the place and every time it does, it still shocks me. Have some bad weekends working at my course having to put all plans aside for a Saturday and fix carts/greens just to keep the place running.

We get clowns on 4 wheelers ripping up greens, the occasional 4X4 rutting up a tee box. There are suspicions, but getting proof is tough.
I vote beatings for anyone over 18. I also vote beatings if they're under 18, but since they'd magically be misunderstood angels at that age, would settle for booting Mom and Dad in the nads.
Over 30, sue them into oblivion.

Hopefully they get caught and restitution will be made.
You just can't fix stupid.

Hate to see that....

That is so stupid. I hate idiots!

Where I use to live and play a group decided one night to have a barn fire in the middle of the 3rd hole green. We lost that green for the season. People are terrible. i hope they are found and charged accordingly.

Why do they have golf carts on a 9 hole par 3 course?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk.

Why do they have golf carts on a 9 hole par 3 course?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk.
There are some people who love the sport and due to injury or physical imparement cannot get around as they used to.This makes it enjoyable for them as much as it is for those of us fortunate enough to be able to walk.

There are some people who love the sport and due to injury or physical imparement cannot get around as they used to.This makes it enjoyable for them as much as it is for those of us fortunate enough to be able to walk.

I agree. Carts and modern technology have kept many golfers active in their later years. Golf is a sport for a lifetime.

I think they should have to do a years community service at the course they destroyed so they can see exactly what they've done. Hopefully they'll gain a new perspective and take the game up in a positive light and get out of the hood mindset. It's too easy for these kids to get bored nowadays and it always seems like when they do someone gets hurt or something get's destroyed.

Probably restitution of damages, lost revenue and then probation period. It's sad that this happened, even sadder that this happens all of the time and not just to golf courses. Boys will be boys.

That is awful. I don't know why anyone would do that. Hopefully they can find out who did it and they will be punished to the full extent of the law and made to do some sort of community service as well.

Springtime, when a young man's fancy turns to vandalism.

Repay actual damages.

Public apology.

100+ hours of community service on municipal golf course so they can see how hard it is to keep these courses in top shape.

I would be so very, very mad.

What a shame...hope they catch these losers

a few years back we had a golf tourney that started in the morning. Our clubhouse had a small drive up window to the bar. A group of people broke in through the window and stole a bunch of beer the night before. When we showed up for our round the cops were there and we couldn't buy beer. It was horrible! They could've walked into the pro shop and stolen thousands of dollars worth of equipment but they decided to take our beer.

The nerve of some people. I have never understood why people feel the need to destroy other people's property. Stick these guys out on the range with no padding and let people hit golf balls at them.

Sad to see a man's livelihood damaged/destroyed. Wonder why the carts are left to where vandals can gain access. Can't lock up the steeling wheels? Put them in a warehouse. Might need to buy one? Security cameras as well. In Germany, tree hugging environmentalist did that to courses all the time (trashed the greens)....

One of my local courses has a temp green on 16 because some knucklehead did donuts on it. No respect.

Probably restitution of damages, lost revenue and then probation period. It's sad that this happened, even sadder that this happens all of the time and not just to golf courses. Boys will be boys.
Most boys I've known (and was!) would never have thought of doing this.

Vandals will be vandals is what should have been said.

Unreal! I don't understand why people do this, they really get a high from such stupidity?

Most boys I've known (and was!) would never have thought of doing this.

Vandals will be vandals is what should have been said.

Fair enough

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back