What should I buy next?

This! Betti queen B11
I've looked at a bunch of "high end" putter options but can't find anything that seems to suit my eye. Not a fan of the double-wide blade but thanks for the suggestion

While it may not be new equipment per say, how about some custom or cool wood/putter head covers. Something that shows off your personality.
I could use a cool hybrid cover...

Custom putter cover maybe eh! I saw that he’s already got Stitch and Dormie covers on driver rotation.
I could rotate several putter covers also if I wanted to open some sealed packages. Not a real fan of velcro though, so the Dormie stays on my gamer

Get ya a 48” long drive driver? The Brute 2.0 is affordable. Fun for scrambles.

I think I “won” one on eBay for $50 a couple years ago. I think they were upset about what it went for (how much market is there for 2.5* drivers with 48” 110g XXX Flex Shafts?). But still, multiple attempts to get it resolved were unsuccessful.

Join the dark side, 😂
I'd also have to learn to hit from the opposite side. What's the other big one - the Hammer?

Or alternatively, custom leather card holder , there’s many styles out there ‘ bluegrass fairway ‘ etc , yep I got one sent to australia )
Nice looking stuff, apparently popular too as 90% of it is sold out!

I think @AnthonyC might be on to something here. It’s right around the spot where you said you weren’t smitten (SIM fairway).

Maybe the hybrid is something that might help?

That said, if I were struggling to find a purchase, I might just pocket the money and keep it for a rainy day or add it to the golf trip fund.
Great advice, but I've been pocketing enough since the P thing started so I'm feeling frisky. The next Michigan golf trip is already paid for and I have enough socked away for my next two Florida vacations.

I was going to recommend a trip with some friends to play somewhere special.
Excellent idea. I'm just thinking something for instant gratification since travel is currently a non-starter.

Excellent idea. I'm just thinking something for instant gratification since travel is currently a non-starter.
A fly outfit then.

I'm not seeing a ball marker or divot repair tool... there are some pretty cool custom ones out there.

Maybe a few dozen golf balls?

New pair of golf shoes?
New golf hat?
I have two divot tools each from local private tracks that I love. I forgot to list it, but I just received the Arnold Palmer marker from Seamus. I also picked up a cool copper one the last time I played The Ridge at Manitou and since my playing partners frown on using multiple markers at the same time...

I did the Titleist 4 for 3 deal again this year. I would like to try the new FJ Flex shoes but want to try them in person first, and everything is closed down.

My Secret Santa gifted me a new Puma hat, and I have several socked away that I've never even touched. I could buy a new one but....

So much ponder. . . :mad:

Driver time!! Much preferred each Callaway release since the Rogue over the Rogue. AI face is hotter across the face. Epic Max could be 🔥 for you. :)
Epic Flash has piqued my interest. Also the Tsi line. I just don't want to buy blind and everything is currently closed.

Loudmouth apparel? Driver is getting a little dated. New one will dent the wallet. ;) I also really like @Muchmore18’s idea for going shaft ho! 👍
Loudmouth is an idea. What I should do is lose 5 pounds so I can fit into the Loudmouth stuff I already have :confused:
I was fitted for a new driver last year after my irons. I took a ton of heat from my golf crew. I guess they don't want me out-driving them by 35 yards instead of the current 20:ROFLMAO:
While the shaft think intrigues me, I'd be that guy who has 13 different shafts in the bag because he can't decide which one is best :rolleyes:

Agree with an updated driver. Oh and you should snag a nice Toulon putter.
I thought I spotted a Toulon on CPO the other day but now it's gone. LH are rare

Straight down golf clothes and shoes.
Oof! Great suggestion, but that's some expensive stuff. Especially at 35 cents on the dollar

A new vehicle to get you and your gear back and forth from the golf course? Go for something sporty.
I didn't list it as I wasn't thinking of it as "golf equipment" but I put a 2020 F150 in play back in October. Not sporty per se, but it does a great job of toting a foursome to the course with all the gear in the back

Nice looking stuff, apparently popular too as 90% of it is sold out!
Fully agree it’s beautiful and classy, several guys I play with have commented on it ,,, asked who do I think I am a pro ! lol

Time for a new driver and a forever putter.

A nice push cart?
A trip to the all-you-can-eat seafood buffet?
A fat donation to the "Hammy Needs Some Lessons, Pronto" fund?

What does the golfer that has everything get theirself? More. Of. Everything!!!:D:ROFLMAO:

A nice push cart?
A trip to the all-you-can-eat seafood buffet?
A fat donation to the "Hammy Needs Some Lessons, Pronto" fund?
How much will #3 cost me?

Thanks to the THP community for all of the responses. I've settled on taking @YukonLiving's suggestion and put a grand into a easy-to-forget-about account for future golf travel.

And I'm also going to take @fuffle master's advice and put the Dormie cover in the bag.

The driver option isn't dead, just on a "stay at home order" delay. Who knows, maybe once I can play again the Rogue misbehaves?

Back