What should I buy next?

A nice push cart?
A trip to the all-you-can-eat seafood buffet?
A fat donation to the "Hammy Needs Some Lessons, Pronto" fund?
You have cheating on 🔐

Thanks to the THP community for all of the responses. I've settled on taking @YukonLiving's suggestion and put a grand into a easy-to-forget-about account for future golf travel.

And I'm also going to take @fuffle master's advice and put the Dormie cover in the bag.

The driver option isn't dead, just on a "stay at home order" delay. Who knows, maybe once I can play again the Rogue misbehaves?
Nice! $1K is a great purse.

I’ve followed suit and stuffed some into a travel fund as well.

Drizzle Stik!

Okay, so here we are in early May and golf courses in Ontario are closed until at least the 20th of the month. The weather in late March and April was favourable, and as a result I was able to manage four rounds before everything was shut down. There were no regular golf trips in 2020; just a couple of weekend getaways. As a result, I find myself with some available funds for discretionary stuff and golf is probably the highest subject on the list. Here's some back-history:
- 2019? put a Callaway Rogue driver in the bag
- 2020 fitted for and purchased Titleist T200 irons and Vokey wedges
- 2020 fitted for and purchased Taylormade SIM fairway in bag (not 100% smitten)
- 2020 put Cleveland Huntington Beach putter in the bag
- 2020 upgraded bag to a Vessel
- 2020 upgraded to MG golf towel
- 2020 upgraded Bushnell rangefinder to model with slope
- 2020 switched to Footjoy glove
- 2020 put a spare set of FJ DNA shoes in storage
- 2020/21 put Stitch and Dormie Workshop driver covers in rotation
- 2021 put Titleist PV1x in play (B3G1F deal)
- 2021 purchased Arccos sensors and Link (haven't even used the Link yet)

I'm not gonna lie, I'm having a hard time coming up with something that I need want. But I have 110% confidence in the THP community that they will come up with a way for me to indulge myself. So, what is missing from the above list?

EDIT: I will qualify that a home simulator setup is not in the available budget:cool:
You should but all the stuff I have listed in th classifieds, naturally.

I know you've already selected the WTB you posed. But I'd save it for a couple of these on the black market (if you don't get picked in the lottery). If you get picked in the lottery, I'd sock away the cash for the merchandise spending spree.

iu

Hawaiian shirts.

I know you've already selected the WTB you posed. But I'd save it for a couple of these on the black market (if you don't get picked in the lottery). If you get picked in the lottery, I'd sock away the cash for the merchandise spending spree.

iu

Back