What should I do?

Clay, have you talked this over with your dad? KB & OG were very impressed with him and I would say he would be your greatest ally and best resourse for counsel. He truly has only your best interest at heart and would likely know the dynamics of the team and the effect of this on the team.

+2. Well said and I agree.

Just go low the rest of the week and make sure you beat him :) Just kidding, ya I like the idea of talking to both players first, it will work out I'm sure.

But it's average, he was leading me coming into today. It's going to be really close.

how much was he leading you by?
yeah id def weigh all your options before dropping the bomb

I wouldn't say anything but that is just me.

Only way you are going to be able to change anything is if he re-signs his scorecard and agrees with you. If your HS does follow the rules he would get DQ'd for signing an incorrect card.

So how did it go?

I chatted briefly with Clay earlier. He made the cut for the weekend (shot a 40 today) and the issue didn't have to be addressed. He was very happy about it.

I chatted briefly with Clay earlier. He made the cut for the weekend (shot a 40 today) and the issue didn't have to be addressed. He was very happy about it.

Thats great news.

Glad to hear it wasn't an issue.

But, in the future you have to tell the coach. It's "protecting the field". It may not effect you, but it could effect someone else.

Thanks for caring so much about me today. Because it really didn't affect us, my fellow golfer and I decided not to say anything about it. I'm in this weekend and that is all that matters.

I'm glad to hear it worked out for you Clay. I know it was weighing heavily on your mind. I'm happy to hear you're in for the weekend. Good luck!

I'm glad everything worked Clay, what was lost in all this was either way you shot well enough to earn your spot on the weekend. Good job!

I like the idea of asking the opinion of the 3rd place guy. If you are absolutely sure its a 9 you definitely need to call him on it and having the 3rd place
guy to confirm your findings only helps the situation.

Good luck this week end Clay and keep us posted on the match.

Back