What single hole do you most want to play?

#16 at TPC Scottsdale with the stadium packed and the fans already having a few hours of beverage in them
#17 at TPC Sawgrass with a packed crowd watching

I'll say #18 at Augusta National since that, more than likely, means I just played holes 1-17, too.

#13 at Augusta is probably #1.
#10 at Riviera is probably #2.

After watching Jean Van de Velde disintegrate and throw away a sure thing, I would love to play the 18th at Carnoustie!

I want to play 18th at Pebble as well

4th at Old Head. The iconic light house in the background. My friend’s dad had a painting of it in his office when we were kids. Could stare at it all day.

The Road Hole on The Old Course for me as well.

4th at Old Head. The iconic light house in the background. My friend’s dad had a painting of it in his office when we were kids. Could stare at it all day.
One of my fave stories....So I am playing Old Head with a bud. We both hit lazy hooks on the 4th. My buddies was just a little lazier...So we get to our balls and mine is about 10 feet from cliff edge and my bud is like 5 foot....He studies the shot gets up swings hits a nice shot....I look at him and say I can't believe you just hit that shot without any concern for the 200 foot cliff right behind you...He turned looked and turned white...He hadn't even looked...He was a zombie for like his next 3 holes....I have that picture of this hole hanging in my golf room. The Razors Edge.

My fave hole to play is 16 at Cypress Point

I can't pick one from Augusta, my brain just won't let me do it, so I'm going with the obvious choice and 17th at Sawgrass.

Failing that the 16th at Scottsdale, but it would need all the grandstanding up for definite!

Has to be a par 5, as it allows me the potential for more shots. Augusta 15th.

12 at Augusta
6 at Pebble Beach
17 at Sawgrass
17 at The Old Course

Those would be my top in that order.

So many great holes to choose from but I think I have to go with 16 at Cypress Point.
1590159429785.png

Back