What sort of forum participant are you?

I read almost everything that I post in and quite a few others, but usually don't post if it's going to be adding to a number of the same responses. Nobody needs to read me blathering on too much.

About the same as the OP, 50% or so. I blame my 10 month old son...love that kid but he sure cramps my Golf forum reading style :)

Depends on the topic, but I try to read every comment. I have gone back and read threads again looking for certain info.

I actually do more reading than I do posting. And when posting I usually keep things concise. I read about 70% of the things on the site.

Most of them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Depends on the thread. I find that some threads are not thing of interest to me, so I might skim some of it.
The threads that I go into that I'm interested in, I read everything in there. Plenty of interesting threads out there.
I read event in my favorite threads though. I follow and will catch up on each one when time is available.
I'm not much of a poster anymore. Not because I don't want to, but I really haven't had much time to spend in here. I do pass out thanks quite often though. I want too show the poster that I appreciate or like what I have read.

Pretty much what you said

I try to read as many as possible. However as work has taken a good majority of my time lately very few. I read the first page of comments on this post before making this post.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To be honest, it depends on the thread. There are some where I will simply chime in with my thoughts/opinions, and then there are others where I'll read everyone's posts, and sometimes add to the conversation, and other times just consume some of the information being provided by THPers and THP staff alike.

I read most everything in the equipment & golf talk forums. As time permits I venture about. Try to not skim but that depends on the thread.

Depends on the day. Some days I will read everything. Other days I am pretty selective. I can find myself in rural areas without cell service for large periods of times so in those cases I am almost non existent. If I am home or in the office though I pretty much am always reading THP

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

It depends. Like some others have said, if it's a thread that I'm involved in/interested in I will read every post, otherwise it depends upon what is being asked by the OP, and how much time I have available at the time/mobile vs being planted somewhere.

This particular thread, I read page 1, then skipped to page 4, and posted this response.

depends on how repetitive the thread is. See the same answer 5 times from 4 people...probably not reading them all. if the info is fresh, divergent, then sure, read them all

depends on the thread. Something like this, maybe 50% as I will skim.

If it is a club review I will probably read all of it. Event threads I usually end up reading all of it.

Back