What sport/game would you add to the Olympics?

Thrillbilly Jim

Raised On Hose Water And Neglect
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
A Lotter
If you had the power, what sport/game would you add to the Olympics? Would it be bowling, baseball, darts, MMA, or a game like chess? Maybe dodgeball?

Poker
Wakeboarding
Street luge
Long drive
Classic putt putt
Fortnite - more to watch backlash

I would love to see roller hockey in the olympics

Buzkashi

Slamball!

Full contact kumite

Last edited:
1000% I want golf to be 4 person scramble team golf! I want to see STUPID low scores.

I mean think about it.... you get 4 guys long driving the ball, 4 approaches, chances at every putt! How you could you not enjoy Bryson, Speith, JT, and Morikawa have a birdie/eagle -fest.

Similar to @MONTANTK but roller derby!!!

Last edited:
Can I vote for NONE. Maybe it's time for this tradition to end. With all the Political crap it is no longer fun or entertaining to watch.

Kubb!

I.P.S.C.

It’s worse than crack, trust me. Not that I’ve ever done crack. But damn is it fun.

Let’s add a few ball games:

Whiffle Ball
Half Ball
Wall Ball

Can I vote for NONE. Maybe it's time for this tradition to end. With all the Political crap it is no longer fun or entertaining to watch.
Yeah... waaay too many events already. I'd rather it contract to core events and very little with subjective judging.

I'd like to remove most sports and just have basic athletics and a bit of swimming.

Underwater Ninjutsu! :ROFLMAO:

If people can't stand for the national anthem we should just stop participating all together.

Back