What sporting event are you attending?

RealPretendPsychic

Ask me about the Callaway Apex CB’s!
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Watching live sporting events is one of my favorite things in the world. Curious to see what events THPers are attending!

I have the itch to see live sports and I’m confident I’ll be able to do so again in 2021! The last sporting event I attended was probably a Penn State football game in Fall 2019 and you just can’t replicate that atmosphere!!
1612898523794.jpeg

I went to MLB Spring Training (Cactus League, Phoenix, AZ) March 6 of 2020, a week before shutdown. Definitely missing Mariner's games and WSU Coug football games. Not having concerts is killing me too...

Baylor Football and Basketball. never stopped. (y)

If, IF, we make a final 4 run this year. I will be going to Indy even to find the closest bar to Lucas Oil if they don't allow fans.

Baylor-U-Ferrell-Center-2.jpg

BAYLORSTAD_0403_ChristyRadecic.jpg

Hopeful that F1 at COTA returns this year.

How-To-Experience-The-United-States-Formula-One-Grand-Prix-in-Style.jpg

unnamed.jpg

Going to try to make the Valero down in San Antonio as well.

landing-tournament2x.jpg

We normally go to a lot of baseball and football games. I miss my Cubs games, so I'm hopeful that summer visits will include those this year.

badger football saturdays are always a good time.

we also enjoy hitting up the occasional men's basketball and hockey games along with women's volleyball.

I will be volunteering at The Players all four days in a month & will be doing Shotlink on #1 green.

I have tickets to the US Open at Torrey but I'm not sure how that will play out now. I will have tickets to the FedEx St. Jude - WGC, assuming tickets aren't terribly limited.

I attend games in the City of Champions. Lightning, Bucs and Rays. Haven’t attended a game since November 2019. Plan my trips to Tampa with the Lightning and Rays in mind. And in the fall I try to catch a Bucs game if I can.

I have tickets to the US Open at Torrey but I'm not sure how that will play out now. I will have tickets to the FedEx St. Jude - WGC, assuming tickets aren't terribly limited.

I had tickets to Winged Foot that were refunded. Will likely attend the 2022 Open at the Country Club.

I will probably head to a University of Kentucky football or basketball game next season. I am more looking forward to live music again honestly though. I can take it or leave it on live sports. I love live music.

I had tickets to Winged Foot that were refunded. Will likely attend the 2022 Open at the Country Club.
I got a refund on my tickets to last year's FedEx St. Jude. But, TPC Southwind honored the complimentary round of golf that was part of the package I bought.

1612900355201.png

Mavericks Hockey Game asap!

I will probably head to a University of Kentucky football or basketball game next season. I am more looking forward to live music again honestly though. I can take it or leave it on live sports. I love live music.
I miss going to concerts.

When I was younger I loved going to sporting events. I went to baseball, football, hockey, spring training baseball games, all of it. I loved it. Now I prefer to watch from the comfort and convenience of my own home.

I want to add this has nothing to do with COVID. The food is cheaper and the bathrooms are way cleaner at my house than an arena, ball park, stadium. :cool: And way less crowds, I'm too old for crowds, or waiting in line, or sitting in traffic, basically I'm an old bitty now.

Last edited:
I'll probably end up going to a couple baseball games this summer (as long as fans are allowed). Don't think I'll be attending any other sporting events live in 2021.

Last year was the first time in a long time that I haven't traveled to at least one Clemson home football game. Looking forward to being there for a night game again.

Clemson.jpg

When I was younger I loved going to sporting events. I went to baseball, football, hockey, spring training baseball games, all of it. I loved it. Now I prefer to watch from the comfort and convenience of my own home.

I want to add this has nothing to do with COVID. The food is cheaper and the bathrooms are way cleaner at my house than an arena, ball park, stadium. :cool: And way less crowds, I'm too old for crowds, or waiting in line, or sitting in traffic, basically I'm an old bitty now.
Sports are better on TV. Especially if it's an 82" TV like mine LOL!

The Sabres still owe me three games that I had remaining from my split season tickets from the shutdown last spring. So whenever they start allowing fans again, they will be my first few events.

The ACC wrestling championships will be at NC State this year in a few weeks. I want to go to that!

Sports are better on TV. Especially if it's an 82" TV like mine LOL!
I don’t think I’ve ever disagreed with a post on this forum more LOL.

I’ll hopefully attend the AMA Superbikes at Laguna Seca in the summer if I’m allowed. It would have been the world superbikes if it wasn’t for stupid politics and the county seeming to be determined to destroy one of the worlds greatest tracks!!! Next year, Monterey has a USL soccer team starting up, so I anticipate much more live sport next year.

Back