What sporting event are you attending?

Watching live sporting events is one of my favorite things in the world. Curious to see what events THPers are attending!
I hope to be at New England Patriots games this fall Unless they resign Cam Newton then I am giving up my tickets.
I just bought concert tickets for May and live music starts tomorrow in Ma so things are looking up.

I think we'll probably be going to one of the local hockey games in the next few weeks. We may grab tickets to the PBR event coming to town too. Last week I bought tickets to take the kids to Dude Perfect which I think they'll love.

My dad, my brother, and I are heading to Ponte Vedra and will be at the Saturday and Sunday rounds of The Players Championship in a couple weeks!!!!

Not sure honestly. I tentatively have a wazzu game planned for 9/11. Depending on baseball attendance it will likely be a SF giants game before that if we’re allowed to.

Would like to go to the MAC Tournament in Cleveland to see UB Basketball and some MACtion. Went a couple years ago when Nate Oats was the Coach and got them to #14 in the Nation and they won the MAC and went to the NCAA Tournament . Loved Cleveland especially the bars by the arena where everyone was hanging out. The people there could not have been nicer and we had a great time there .

I can’t wait to attend a Phillies game this summer. Love going to baseball games.

Hoping to attend a Rugby ATL match sometime this year.

If it runs with spectators, I'll be keen for either Pikes Peak Hill Climb or the Pro Motocross event in Golden, both are around my birthday end of June

Although if we can get home to NZ this Christmas I'll be dragging my girls to a cricket match if I can find one 🤣

I fully expect to get to a baseball game this summer. Wouldn’t mind if I also got in a football game. No PGA events really near me this year.

Baseball games!

We lost the entire Canadian Football League season to covid last year.

My city is scheduled to host the Championship (the Grey Cup) this year and my home team was expected to be a contender last year...

Oskee Wee Wee!!!

All the politics turned me off. Probably one of my friends kids games if they ever get to play, and, they allow any spectators.

MK7RTUIKRQPRTADN6ZE4VNFKLE.jpg
Is a must for my daughter and me!

I split NY Giants season tix with family - I miss the tailgates.

Isles or Mets will be my first game back in action.

I miss live music.

The Women’s Senior US Open is being played at a course 20 minutes from my home this year (Brooklawn C.C.)

I’m still not sure they’re allowing spectators, but sure would like to attend if so. I think Annika has indicated she’s interested in playing too, so that’s another bonus.
Also, the Travelers at TPC River Highlands.... we try to get to that one as well...

Next Saturday I have tickets with a buddy and our daughters to go to a Twins spring training game in Ft. Myers FL. I normally make it to a couple of NHL and NFL games each year and I try to get to one PGA Tour event each year. The state high school hockey championships are one of my favorites but those won’t return to normal ticket sales until next year.

Like @DataDude said, live music was a big sacrifice for 2020.

They are now allowing 20% to watch Avs games starting in April. I'll be buying playoff tickets if I'm lucky enough to have the chance.
The Rockies are dead to me until the clueless GM is fired and/or the worst owner in baseball sells.
NBA, no thanks.
Broncos I'll go to one game probably hopefully back to normal attendance by then.

Texas Rangers home opener!

NASCAR. Thank God they’re not ******* like other sports

5/1!!!
1618322970357.jpeg

Hoping to make it to Fenway to catch a Red Sox game at some point this season. Their AAA affiliate also has their new ballpark in Worcester opening in about a month, so definitely looking forward to checking that out.

Does the 2021 Mizuno Experience count? 🤪

Back