JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
If you are a traveling golfer, you have explored courses that look great and wonder when you will get there. What state do you want to play in, but haven't yet had the opportunity?

For use of the thread, we will use the contiguous 48 states.

California or Nevada (Vegas specifically).
I’ve been to Cali a few times but have never had the chance to play there yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Utah

Wisconsin for me. So many great courses that seem to be close together that would make a great trip.

Those Western States (Nevada, Colorado or Utah). Mountain golf looks so fun.

For me, Wisconsin.

It holds a mystique to me for whatever reason.

First states that come to mind are Colorado and Oregon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oregon

• Admin
N.C. Pinehurst here I come.

Out west for me. I feel like there is a certain similarity to courses East of the Mississippi even though they are different. When I see courses out west they seem to have a different similarity to them. I would say California first, then Arizona.

Oregon for sure. I’ve only been to the NW once but not for golf. I would love to hit up Banden.

California/Oregon

Wouldn't mind playing in the N.E sometime also

Desert golf. It would be something completely different from anything I've ever played. The sand and the green grass contrast always looks really amazing in pictures.

I’ve only ever golfed in California... I’d love to play in every state eventually!

I don’t know how I’d prioritize that list though.

Arizona and/or Oregon

North Carolina. So many great courses there

You just played in North Carolina on the THP Contest trip you won. :ROFLMAO:

Almost too many to list. There are amazing courses across the country. For summer, I love the golf where I live. So travel for me is most interesting as a winter escape. I like desert or ocean coastal. AZ, FL, soCal would be fun. NV, UT, NM would work too.

If I traveled summer, I would enjoy upper midwest, great lakes golfing. MN, WI, MI.

I'd say Oregon or northern California possibly. Weird I know but I've also heard there is some good golf in Rhode Island

I'd say Oregon or northern California possibly. Weird I know but I've also heard there is some good golf in Rhode Island

You have already played in CA. Multiple times at THP Events. Skimmer.

You have already played in CA. Multiple times at THP Events. Skimmer.

Haha I know but I've never played in Northern California. Isn't that like 2 different states? :greenalien:

Haha I know but I've never played in Northern California. Isn't that like 2 different states? :greenalien:

I mean its like its own country, but no, still one state.

Somewhere in big mountain country like Montana or Wyoming

Back