Definitely California. Have never been there and drool every time a THP or tour event is out there.

michigan. tim the toolman taylor convinced me that i need to go to there.

Wisconsin. The addition of courses by the people that had a hand in building the Bandon courses - plus the already fabulous courses that are already there - has had me wanting to go badly.

Oregon. I really want to play Bandon Dunes.

Wisconsin, Arizona, Alabama (RTJ trail courses). Would love to experience courses from all of these areas.

Here's another vote for Oregon. The Pacific coast from Florence to Brookings is one my most favorite parts of the country. And the coastline from Port Orford to Bandon is spectacular. Interestingly, the last time I was in Oregon was in 1993, Bandon Dunes did not exist. I would love to go back to Oregon and I would love to play golf there.

Where ever the THP tour van takes me. ?

I’ve only played in AZ and OH. So an ocean state is high on the list. So I’ll go FL.

CA, UT and NV are actually tops on my list due to driving distance.

1.) Oregon - Bandon Dunes
2.) South Carolina - Sea Island or Hilton Head
3.) Michigan - great courses along the lake and in the northern half

Colorado or Montana. I absolutely LOVE mountain golf. Utah is a strong contender also after seeing pictures of some courses in that state.

North Carolina. Would like to play the Pinehurst courses, Dormie Club, Tobacco Road etc.

Would have to be either Michigan or Wisconsin for me. New York would probably come in third.

I've played in the UP, but I haven't made it down to the rest of Michigan yet.

I need to rectify that soon.

Northern CA, Oregon & Nevada (Vegas) ... preferably when it's not like the surface of the sun outside ? ☀ ?

Wisconsin
I've always wanted to go there for golf but it just hasn't been in the cards.

played Robert trent jones trail 3 courses, played Las vegas National, and 39 different courses in 8 months while we lived in Phoenix in 2017, and new mexico courses. I want to go to Myrtle Beach at some point.

Oh, I didn't skim at all.

If you don't consider upper and lower Michigan different states it just means you probably haven't been to the UP. Michiganders, back me up here... ?

If you don't consider upper and lower Michigan different states it just means you probably haven't been to the UP. Michiganders, back me up here... ?

Haha you beat me to the punch. I was going to respond with the exact same thing. Definitely qualifies as its own "State".

Haha you beat me to the punch. I was going to respond with the exact same thing. Definitely qualifies as its own "State".

When it happens officially, we can count it. Until then, its still Michigan.

Yep it sure does. Its totally different up there. Just like Northern and Southern California haha

Doees Floribama count as one state or two?

Hawaii and somewhere back east would be on the list.

Plan on playing some in Arizona this winter while looking for property. Really just want to play in the warmer states in the winter, I might even lower my standards and try Florida this winter.??

Back