What tee do you use?

RedlyneTheory

Erock Army
Reaction score
Handicap
TMEX1.0003
There are so many tees on the market these days, and I was just wondering what everyone uses? And why?

Personally I use the Zero Friction tees. I have not explored trying other ones though since I have been satisfied with these.

There is only ONE tee to use! The THP Epoch tees! Seriously they are the best!

just bought a bag of the Frogger Golf Green Monster Tees. They are made of bamboo and supposed to be 7 times stronger than wood tees. only played 1 round with them so far and they seem a little more durable than my regular wood tees. figured id try them because i break a lot of tees.

+2. I used the ZF's before I found the Epoch. Seriously not even a contest. ZF's can't even get into the ground if the ground is hard

Lets just end this thread now and say +100000 to this. They are the best tee`s I have ever used, and they have THP on them

Only bad thing about the Epochs is that I had some prior to getting my THP tees. They are so durable that I haven't even gotten to my THP tees yet

Only bad thing about the Epochs is that I had some prior to getting my THP tees. They are so durable that I haven't even gotten to my THP tees yet

I know what you mean Cl, I ordered 105 of them about 3 weeks before THP put them in the store, so between the 2 orders I am set for several years.

Sorry, SV. I did my search the wrong way I guess.

No worries Redlyne. You are just giving us an opportunity to extoll the virtues of THP Epoch tees

Callaway hardwood tees by izzo golf. I Love em.

i normally just use wood tees but just bought Zero Friction tees other day and been using them. I would break a tee after about 2 driver swings. The tip would snap in half so needed more durable ones.

whatever the wood tees are that i can pick up in my proshop or those white ones with the yellow stripes. honestly dont think i have ever paid for a tee in my life

Yeah, I need some now so I can be cool.

They are a great price and they will last you forever! It takes a lot to break the Epoch tees. Also, the markings on the tees are super convenient as they help to make sure you are always feeing up at the same height n

THP Epoch of course, used regular Epoch tee's before that and sometimes wooden if the ground was so hard i knew i would break a epoch or had trouble getting it in the ground

I am using epoch also, if I ever get rid of these, I will order THP tees.
if I use wood tees, I break one per hole. One epoch averages 9 holes.
Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

The THP Epoch tees! There is no going back.....

I am using epoch also, if I ever get rid of these, I will order THP tees.
if I use wood tees, I break one per hole. One epoch averages 9 holes.
Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

i usually get multiple(more than 3 or 4) rounds from one Epoch tee unless its so dry and hard like it is now

Generally use Epoch tees (hopefully they break soon so I can can some THP ones), but I've been using Zero Friction a lot lately, and I really like those too. The only tee I HATE is the Brush-T. I tried a friend's once, and it felt like hitting out of the rough almost

I use wood tees. They are free in my pro shop. Not sure what the Epoch tees are?

I use painted wood tees. Orange for my school colors.

+1, I was given 2 of these in June, still have both of them, 10+ rounds later!

Back