What tee do you use?

i usually get multiple(more than 3 or 4) rounds from one Epoch tee unless its so dry and hard like it is now

This is the same for me. I have been using the same 3 tees for about 10 range sessions and a few rounds. They can break, but it takes a while and really hard ground.

Epoch's are my fav for sure!

Lets just end this thread now and say +100000 to this. They are the best tee`s I have ever used, and they have THP on them

Boom! +1 buddy

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

i usually get multiple(more than 3 or 4) rounds from one Epoch tee unless its so dry and hard like it is now

Agreed. The epoch tee is amazing and lasts forever

Tap tap taparoo

3 1/4" wood tees. 200 for $6.00 from Walmart. I like to break tees, I also don't like to look for the tee after I hit.

Kevin

3 1/4" wood tees. 200 for $6.00 from Walmart. I like to break tees, I also don't like to look for the tee after I hit.

Kevin

zackly how I feel

How does one get their hands on a THP tee? The store lacks them =(

The local club I play at uses the epoch tees, except they're painted like a wooden tee. I rarely lose them, and have plenty saved up from the members leaving them behind.

I'm hoping I get me some THP Epochs in my prize pack:D

How does one get their hands on a THP tee? The store lacks them =(

Yeah, how can mere mortals acquire this tee of the gods?

I'm a fan of Tazo for hot tee and green tee for cold...hehe
Cereal, I'm a fan of long tees in that bin at the golf store for $1.99

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Epoch tees for me. Bent one to about 90 degrees and bent it back straight. Virtually indestructable....could play just one for who knows how many rounds as long as you don't lose it.

Epoch tees. I like them because they are plastic, so they almost never break and unlike the painted wood ones they dont leave a paint scuff mark on the sole of you clubs.

free ones

White wooden ones for me

Epoch Tees. They rock.

White wood tees.

They were in the store and sold out quickly. They should be back in stock in the next week or so.

:clapp:

I need to get myself some Epoch tees, as I seem to snap a wooden tee on every tee shot

send me a few then :D

Back