What time of day do you play?

Preferr to tee off between 10-11am in the morning. Never have been much of a morning person. ;)

^^ Same with me ... although it’s an earlier start from home if I’m travelling to a friend’s course.

We typically tee off between 1 and 2 year round.

During the week I like to head out about 11am which are usually solo rounds. If I play a weekend round with friends we try to head out around 8-9am.

Anytime I can get on! (y) :golf:

But when I make tee times on the weekends, it's always in the early AM. Can't stand it when it gets crowded. Hit, wait, hit, wait :eek:

I usually try to play as early as possible so the rounds don't take forever and so I can also get home to hang out with the family the rest of the day. About the only time I play later is if I'm taking the family out or for league.

I used to enjoy playing twilight rounds on weekend, due to cost savings and also I can do everything need to do during the day beforehand, and it gave me something to look forward to. But problem is unless I am one of the first few tee times, it's can sometimes be tough to finish the entire round in sunlight. Because of that, and also other priorities in life now, I enjoying playing early in the morning. Can be home just after lunch and have all afternoon to get stuff done instead, plus evenings are free with kids.

I'll play anytime I can get out!
Now if I have a choice, I prefer to be a dew sweeper and get out early.

I prefer afternoons. Generally the course has calmed down by then and I can just play my game without waiting on others/holding others up. When I can play relaxed, I shoot much better scores.

Right now we're teeing off around 9:00. In the Summer, we're out by 7:00 and home by 10:30/11:00 to beat the heat and humidity.

One of the first three tee times on weekends in the summer is my favorite. But a later afternoon round to wind down the day is also pretty damn enjoyable.

the earlier the better for me....but i usually can not get my playing partners on the course before 8:30 at the earliest. if i could be the first group out then i would be.

Early morning, usually. I like to get out before the crowds. I can knock out 18 holes before 11am and still have plenty of time to hit up a pub or get done whatever I need to get done.

Back