What To Give Away

a "more forgiving" putter. :p

Okay THPers.
You have spoken.

Jumping in a bit early, but its live and you can win. It will hit the home page tomorrow for the masses.

Cobra Forged Tec irons :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Or a set of THP recoils :)

With the Ultimate Weekend now behind us and a few of the sets not getting selected, I'd say a good giveaway would be the iron sets that were leftover (looking at you Cobra T-Rail)

Nailed it. Seconded.

This time of year is perfect for grip giveaways. If it were up to me, I’d say rangefinder. Also new putters are always fun

Lamkin TS1 and Sonar Tour FTW

One of these ....

074EB25D-F788-47C8-8BDA-6E84BDD3C5D4-XL.jpg
... or ...
CBXiw.jpg

Beauty set of i210’s didn’t find a new home last weekend

Gotta be an extra set of iron shafts from #TrueTemper laying around the lab that @Canadan overlooked!
I overlook nothing :D

but there are some additional options there.

This thread is just one more example of why THP is so much fun. Going to go get my 2020 AC now to support the Paradise and all the goodness and joy they spread for everyone.

BTW I vote a Ping G410 hybrid or FW.

• Appreciation
Reactions: JB
You have any utility irons laying around? My bag is well stocked to be honest and that’s all I need. Thanks THP!

Would love to win one of the leftover iron sets with TrueTemper shafts. Those black beauty Wilson’s, or the T Rails, or the Pings...

I thought about that, but then it would have to be 2020 AC Member only and I think its too soon to go that route :D
True..might motivate some of those lagging behind to get on the ball, and reward the early birds ;)

• Appreciation
Reactions: JB
Make a short list of items (grip, shaft, club, accessories (head covers, range finder, etc)) pick a winner and have them choose from a category... kind of a grab bag winner... and you could do it multiple days for the remaining categories and clear out a drawer for next week's new equipment :)

Great idea @JB and @Canadan Interested in seeing what is given away and who the lucky recipient is.

There are two putters you should probably go take pictures of and tempt the forum. Both PNs.
Some of us (ok me) are on the wagon and don't need to be tempted by additional putters. :banghead:

Ok, ok where are those pictures. :drool:

Great idea @JB and @Canadan Interested in seeing what is given away and who the lucky recipient is.

Some of us (ok me) are on the wagon and don't need to be tempted by additional putters. :banghead:

hahahaha @JB show him the Honma... Let's see him sweat.

Check the contest section DT.

How about a pair of those Evolve THP socks?!?!?

How about a pair of those Evolve THP socks?!?!?

I don’t have any (other than my own) to give away, but I think they still have a few pairs left. Best socks ever, by a lot.

A good cart bag sounds great! Mine is beat to hell and in need of retirement.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Back