What Type of Putter do you use

• Mid-Mallet

Votes: 25 19.2%
  • Blade

Votes: 67 51.5%
  • Mallet

Votes: 38 29.2%

• Total voters
i've only ever played a blade putter, anser style. i have nothing against the mallet styled putters, i jut never think about picking one up. i've had 2 putter in my 6 year golfing career.

2 putters in 6 years?? You need to get a little OEM in ya!

I've got a Ping Crazee

ping%20i10%20craze.JPG

But the best putter I ever used - believe it or not- was a Bassakwerd. I just loved how stable that felt. But it was so long ago I am sure I am remembering it better than it actually was.

basakview2.jpg

i know, right? it just takes me a while to get comfortable with a putter and when i do, i can't imagine changing it out.

that is awesome though man, you've picked up 2 putters in 2 days. looks like you're finding ways to part with that #9.

Go get your own room fellas. :D

TC, I'm there with you. I just can't find a putter I can groove with other than mine. But when I find one and the price is right, I'm gonna OEM that sucker.

Center shaft blade, but would consider a mallet.

Centre shafted mallet with high moi.I`m left eye dominant and putt left hand low.

my last two putters were mallet and blade and now I am going to a mid mallet with my new putter.

Ping g5i Craze Center shaft

I was lucky enough to find my own personal holy grail a few years ago.

My Del Mar 3.5 suits me just fine, great feel, easy to align and just plain works.

I started with a blade but my putting was horrible. Since going to my Monte Carlo and Rossie, I've shaved plenty of precious strokes.

I love Anser style putter but since I buy the Bettinardi BB32 is my first choice every weekend.

I definitely prefer a mallet. I toyed around with some of the blades and mid-mallets at the FL Outing, but I just can't make them work like a larger mallet.

i tried out my friends odyssey mallet 2 ball whatever you call it... i couldnt get past the size... it was distracting even tho i was actually putting well with it

Nothing but mallets for me. I just can't seem to get comfortable with the alignment on a blade.

Center-shafted mallet putters for me ever since I had a center-shafted Odyssey 2-ball a few years back. My current Rife 2-bar mallet is a 33" center-shafted model that I'm really comfortable with. I think it suits my straight back - straight through stroke best.

I use a center-shafted mid mallet, will hopefully be adding a center-shaft mallet to the rotation. Can't seem to get comfortable with heel shafted putters, or a center shafted blade.

This year i went from a mallet to a blade and I am putting so much better. I bought the Odyssey Black Series i and love it. Don't think i will go back to a mallet.

i switched from an odyssey 3ball to a ping zing redwood and have been putting way better, my distance control is better

I have a mallet for now. Putting is the worst part of my game so I'll have to figure out which type will work best for me. In due time...

I have a mallet for now. Putting is the worst part of my game so I'll have to figure out which type will work best for me. In due time...

Took me 5 putters to find that I like a blade. Each putter got consistantly smaller. My putting went from moderate/dreadful to good (so far) with that simple change. The only part of my game that is completely self taught is my putting stroke.

what kind of putter is a mini putt putter?

Back