What vehicle do you drive?

Last night I picked up a used 2015 Audi A6 3.0 Prestige with only 10k miles on it. So basically its a 5 year old car that has about 1 year's worth of drive time on it. The dealership put on brand new tires and put in a brand new battery. This thing is super clean. Black on black with gun metal rotor-style 20 inch rims. Basically, I feel like I'm driving a brand new car that cost about 1/3 of what it did 5 years ago. I picked up an extended warranty on it (first time I've ever done that) that will keep this thing factory-new for an additional 7 years/100k miles. I am going to get every cent I can out of that warranty. :p
Very nice pick up. If getting an Audi used, definitely getting the extended warranty is worth it just in case.

I drive Audis also, and have bought used along with extended warranty, but I have never needed to use it. They have been some of the best cars I have had.

Last edited:
Jeep wrangler and an F250 platinum, I like the Jeep better 213508EA-E5F6-448B-A1B2-FDF766FACC5A.jpeg

Very nice pick up. If getting an Audi used, definitely getting the extended warranty is worth it just in case.

I drive Audis also, and have bought used along with extended warranty, but I have never needed to use it. They have been some of the best cars I have had.
Nice. This is my third Audi, first A6. The other two were A4s. My last A4 was great, but I would have come out on top on the warranty if I had bought one for that car.

Sent from my HD1907 using Tapatalk

Driving a 2015 Hyundai Genesis.

Actually really like it a lot. Massive Trunk. Great backseat. Comfortable ride. Decent power with the 3.8L V6. Good Highway Mileage. A lot of great tech.

2015 Silverado High Country. Only 18,000 miles on it.

BMW 3 series

2006 Toyota Highlander Hybrid.

IMG_8230.jpg

2011 BMW 5 Series

Last night I picked up a used 2015 Audi A6 3.0 Prestige with only 10k miles on it. So basically its a 5 year old car that has about 1 year's worth of drive time on it. The dealership put on brand new tires and put in a brand new battery. This thing is super clean. Black on black with gun metal rotor-style 20 inch rims. Basically, I feel like I'm driving a brand new car that cost about 1/3 of what it did 5 years ago. I picked up an extended warranty on it (first time I've ever done that) that will keep this thing factory-new for an additional 7 years/100k miles. I am going to get every cent I can out of that warranty. :p

That sounds like a deal and a half! how did you score that sweet car? seems like it would be hard to have a 10k in inventory let along fully equipped.

Driving a 2015 Hyundai Genesis.

Actually really like it a lot. Massive Trunk. Great backseat. Comfortable ride. Decent power with the 3.8L V6. Good Highway Mileage. A lot of great tech.
I was thiiiiiiis close to picking up a 2015 5.0 Genesis with only 27k miles on a great deal. The seller wanted to get a new truck instead. At the last moment, the seller realized he couldn't afford the truck he wanted and backed out. :confused: Literally we were finalizing the loan details when he talked to his credit union and figured it out. I ended up with the A6 prestige, but I would have been very happy with the Genesis.

That sounds like a deal and a half! how did you score that sweet car? seems like it would be hard to have a 10k in inventory let along fully equipped.
Total luck on my part. As I mentioned one post above, another car I was buying fell through at the last minute and I really needed something. I searched the online classifieds all that day and this one popped up that afternoon. It had just come in off a trade and hadn't even been valued yet (or had pictures taken!), but I called the dealership anyway. They looked at it and put a price on it and I was stunned. I went in that night and locked it up. I really wanted a prestige, but it was hard to find one with decent mileage in the price range I wanted. This one was perfect.

I was thiiiiiiis close to picking up a 2015 5.0 Genesis with only 27k miles on a great deal. The seller wanted to get a new truck instead. At the last moment, the seller realized he couldn't afford the truck he wanted and backed out. :confused: Literally we were finalizing the loan details when he talked to his credit union and figured it out. I ended up with the A6 prestige, but I would have been very happy with the Genesis.

Wow I'm sure you would of loved it. I love mine. Though Audi probably has the nicer service experience if you go for that.

I'm sure if I shopped around, there would be more shops that would do good cheap work on it since it's a Hyundai and not German.

Still driving my 2011 Honda Element. It's getting up there in miles so was starting to think about getting something new in 2021. However I'm doing far less driving these days than I was so I may be able to stretch that out a bit.

I love all the room in the back. Keep my back seats folded up. Easily holds my clubs or my bicycle in the storage space.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

2014 Mazda 3 hatchback. Was a pickup guy my whole life, Liked the look and the hatchback for my clubs. Also, great on gas.

This is a picture of what I have. 2016 Jeep Wrangler.

1597789714727.png

Currently driving a 2014 FX4 F150 that has 316,000 kms on it (196,000 miles). Ordered my 2020 Lariat a few weeks back that should arrive early in October.20180626_193249.jpg

2013 F-250 for work and a 2011 CRV for golf.

I love the 2011 CRV so much, great gas mileage and it holds golf clubs perfectly. I can fit 2 full golf bags easily in the back without having the fold seats down and then it has a shelf for everything else. I hope to get 200K+ out of it, I'm at 130K now...

1597790947538.jpeg

Went to Carvana to look up what they would buy my car for today. It’s pretty enticing, so probably going to sell my Mini Cooper next week.
Working from home so I don’t necessarily need a daily driver. Going to share my wife’s Highlander (to go to the course) until the Bronco comes out next year.

My daily driver is a 2018 Ram, my wife drives a 2015 Jeep Wrangler.

I also have a 2000 Cobra R with 26k original miles, mostly put on at the track but it is surprisingly still street legal.

I also have my grandfathers 1966 Mustang 289ci convertible that has 45k original miles. My grandfather bought it new in ‘66 as a retirement present to himself. It went to my uncle when he passed in the early 90s. I finally got it off my uncle 2 years ago after many years of pestering haha.

Back