What vehicle do you drive?

2014 Toyota Tacoma Double cab TRD Offroad

LOL!! You and me both on vehicle being filthy. Mine has gotten a wash once per month, but it never fails to rain 2 days afterwards. Kind of given up for right now as it rains atleast once per week here.
Here in Upstate NY we have seen swings of 20* to 60* lately this "winter", it is brutal. I refuse to wash my car til the roads dry out a bit.

There's still some nanny stuff engaged in track mode but it's still pretty unleashed at that point. I know guys who drag race pull the cables for all that stuff, but on the street the track modes are more than loose enough!

I have the standard Roush CAI: https://www.americanmuscle.com/roush-cold-airtake-2018-gt.html

Don't know how much it would add itself but after adding a higher flow exhaust it was a no-brainer. Going to go some sort of super charger eventually. Probably just the little Roush one, but who knows.
Do a turbo. After putting one on a notchback, I'd never go with a blower again. Stock 1990 5.0 Windsor with nothing but a 70mm turbo and a tune made over 400 at the wheels because the heads just couldn't flow any more.

Had to have some friends sit in the trunk because it was spinning on the dyno.

Here in Upstate NY we have seen swings of 20* to 60* lately this "winter", it is brutal. I refuse to wash my car til the roads dry out a bit.
I know there are those who will barf when I say this but I do the 90 day unlimited wash at a local drive-thru that uses gentle brushes. I figure on a net basis I’m better off doing that, especially with the undercarriage wash

I know there are those who will barf when I say this but I do the 90 day unlimited wash at a local drive-thru that uses gentle brushes. I figure on a net basis I’m better off doing that, especially with the undercarriage wash

Not mine but my 2009 Suburban looks just like it, black on black.

Mine's the LT though, same rims, tint, running boards, etc. But mine has the police package.

7e1e55dd00cd9d15c67b6043e811a435.jpg

Haha, yea unfortunately no matter how "gentle" the bristles are it's still a contact wash that hundreds upon thousands of other vehicles have come in contact with. During the winter I do my own hand wash with my own bucket/soap/mit and use the heated pressure washer from the local DIY bays. Gets the job done and allows me to stay away from places like Delta Sonic.

Driving a 2020 Ford Fusion Se that I bought back at the end of November last year.

2008 corvette z-51 3LT, 2019 Acura Rdx A-spec, and 2012 Chevy Silverado 1500. I AM considering selling the vette and getting a Tesla Model 3 track version.

I have an 07 Yukon with 145k miles, my wife has an 05 Ford Freestyle with 240k miles. We might need to upgrade at some point.

Honda Pilot

JonD, definitely going the Rouch CAI and leave the engine cover off. Thanks for the link.

Mustang Ecoboost (yeah yeah, the internet tells me I bought the wrong one, but for having fun in the twisties, I’ll take the more nimble front end). Seriously considering getting it remapped with a Cobb Access Port.
3a3ad04828d46f3f66898f6efa3dc4e1.jpg

This is my real baby though (mid-life crisis)
5ac1e292ad03c6b9a26a9724c46fc803.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2014 Kia Soul is my daily driver.
2003 Ford F150 is my weekend farm truck.
1985 Honda Goldwing is the bike I'd rather be on every day.

2018 Ford F-150 Platinum
2020 Lincoln Aviator

2017 Hyundai Tucson!

In the future....Tesla Cybertruck :cool:

JonD, definitely going the Rouch CAI and leave the engine cover off. Thanks for the link.

Engine cover is up to you. You can just leave it, cut it off with a dremel or just take it off entirely. Mine is currently laying on top of the CAI. Everything fits and works fine. I've been toying with taking it off or trimming it but just haven't gotten to it yet.

I drive a 2001 F150 and a 540hp 1998 Mustang Cobra. The Cobra is up for sale and I definitely have my eye on the 2021 Bronco coming out this spring.

2013 Kia optima sxl.. 113,000 miles but hopefully can get Another couple years out of her

1996 (yes a 1996) Ford F250 XLT that just turned 170K miles, loved that body style. Will be replacing it sometime this year, hopefully with another Ford with crew cab.
I had a 1996 F-250 that had 38k miles on it. Sold it 3 years ago!

I don't have a car.

Up until late 2018 I drove a 2016 AMG GT S. It was a great car, and I'll probably pick up another one some day.

Now when I need to go somewhere I just take my wifes 2016 X5 M Sport. That'll be on the sales block pretty soon as well as we're gearing up to head out of town.

I don't have a car.

Up until late 2018 I drove a 2016 AMG GT S. It was a great car, and I'll probably pick up another one some day.

Now when I need to go somewhere I just take my wifes 2016 X5 M Sport. That'll be on the sales block pretty soon as well as we're gearing up to head out of town.
Nice!! That AMG is a sweet ride. ? X5 is no slouch either :cool:

2015 Honda Accord LX.

Currently drive a Volvo S80 and at 130k miles it is now starting to show its middle age. Getting little surprises every now and again.

Back