What vehicle do you drive?

2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT

2013 Kia optima sxl.. 113,000 miles but hopefully can get Another couple years out of her
Nice. That's how I am with my '14 Soul. It has 171K on it now, and still no major issues. Hoping to get 200K out of it before replacing it. Wife just got a new Niro about a year ago, so I'm also trying to ride out that no-payments thing with mine for as long as possible. It's been a really great car so far.

Nice. That's how I am with my '14 Soul. It has 171K on it now, and still no major issues. Hoping to get 200K out of it before replacing it. Wife just got a new Niro about a year ago, so I'm also trying to ride out that no-payments thing with mine for as long as possible. It's been a really great car so far.
Good to hear they can last that long! (knock on wood) I've had no major issues, even with a couple minor accidents. I like mine as it has the bells and whistles but not the price tag of say acura, honda, toyota etc.. but it sucks as I'm upside down on it due to having a 100 mile r/t commute per day for over a year, so I can't trade it in without paying some to get out of it. Guess I should probably invest in some maintenance if I'm going to ride it out.

We were payment free on my wife's car for all of 6 months before she got rammed by a high school kid in his pickup.. RIIIGHT as we were finalizing our mortgage approval with offers out.. not an ideal time to have to add in another debt

We bought this 2011 Mazda CX-7 with 70K miles for $7,200 specifically to drive and keep in Mexico. It's been an awesome vehicle and I just drove it from Cabo to Houston, TX last week!
Mazda.jpg

Been driving these things around for 18 years. Does that count?

e8a4f2009816b807dcb18f1aa12600f5.jpg

Good to hear they can last that long! (knock on wood) I've had no major issues, even with a couple minor accidents. I like mine as it has the bells and whistles but not the price tag of say acura, honda, toyota etc.. but it sucks as I'm upside down on it due to having a 100 mile r/t commute per day for over a year, so I can't trade it in without paying some to get out of it. Guess I should probably invest in some maintenance if I'm going to ride it out.

We were payment free on my wife's car for all of 6 months before she got rammed by a high school kid in his pickup.. RIIIGHT as we were finalizing our mortgage approval with offers out.. not an ideal time to have to add in another debt
Yup. Wife has had a Sephia, a Sedona, and two Sorentos before the Niro. The first Sorento had 240K miles when she traded it for the second one in 2012. That one had 180K miles when she gave it to her youngest son and bought the Niro. My commute is 90 miles/day now. Use to be 120 when I first got the Soul. Regular basic maintenance, as with pretty much any make, keeps them on the road. This has been my first Kia, but when it's time to go, I'll probably trade it for another. I wish they still made the Rondo. That would be perfect for me.

2015 F-250 (46,000 miles)

yamaha zuma 125cc (10,200 miles)

2013 Ram 1500 Sport Crew Cab.

But with the new job and driving a lot more, it sucks on gas so looking to get something a bit more cost efficient

2019 Hyundai Kona. First car parent in over ten years.
1260b39abc2dedb3919cf3a7baae07a6.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2019 E53 AMG

I drive a 2014 TACO

Taco Side.jpg

20200130_160309.jpg
2018 GMC Sierra 1500 Elevation Edition
Bought it in Dec. 2018 and already over 30,000 miles. Time for a new one.

Nice ride. When it is time to replace my E550 the E53 will be likely it.
I absolutely love the car. It’s ridiculously fun to drive. I just got it as a lease a few months ago

2015 Mazda 6. It's nothing spectacular but reliable and does the job. I sometimes wish I had a SUV but other than that pretty happy with it. My prized vehicle, however, would be the Moto Guzzi V7 III Special.

2012 Honda Odyssey 173K miles. Should get another couple years out of it.

Nothing yet just passed my test on monday so looking for something cheap for my first car, insurance is expensive for that first year so nothing to fancy

Sent from my SM-A920F using Tapatalk

2015 Tesla Model S 85D that just turned 100k miles. We bought it so my wife could save a few hours each week by having access to the N. California carpool lanes with her 300+mile weekly commute and now it's my daily driver. I drove company Taurus wagons, minivans and Ford Edges for over 20 years until 2018 so it's fun having something than can move out of its own way. I plan on driving this vehicle for at least another 10 years.

Your posts always make too much sense. ;)

2017 Jeep Cherokee Chief.

Back