What wireless camera are the best?

ChefChris79

Reaction score
Handicap
Hey, so I need to get 2 wireless cameras for my house for indoors. Unfortunately there are about 500 cameras on eBay and Amazon. Need them to connect to an app that I can go into and watch live and record for a few days. (without breaking the bank).

any suggestions please.

Add me to the list of happy Blink users. I think I have the same ones as @jfergus7, did a quick search and it looks like the ones we have outside. They can be used inside too, and they might even sell indoor use ones as well, but they are very user friendly and work great with their app. I'll forget to disarm it when I mow my lawn and within seconds of walking by it, my phone will buzz alerting me I am within viewing distance.

It also lets you have a live look whenever you want, and you can set the sensitivity of it and viewing area too, along with adjusting the length the video records. It only goes on when it detect motion, so if you are looking for something that record 24/7, might want to explore other options. No monthly charges either, so you can go back and view the videos at any time.

Seeing these around $140-180 depending on if you want the indoor/outdoor ones or just indoor, so if that's within your budget, I would give them a look.

Just ordered this one for my house, was primarily looking for something that had a wide viewing range and good quality image. Mostly to spy on my dog during the day and the one we currently have is an older DLink that is pretty ancient in terms of features.

Back