What would you change about your swing?

MBurnham

Reaction score
Handicap
If there was one aspect of your swing that you could change in an instant what would it be?

For me personally, it would be my swing path. I think that if I could finally figure out how to consistently come from the inside then my swing would be more predictable.

What about you? What would you change?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nothing. My swing is the same today as forty years ago and it is my swing, not someone else's.

I'd love to be able to maintain spine angle through the swing. I just can't do it.

I would acquire the ability to fade an iron.

Swing path...no more nasty reroute

That nasty outside to in swing that creeps in time to time.

Consistency

My takeaway, since that is what I am trying to work on.

Length, mine gets a little short sometimes and causes lots of problems!

My takeaway that is currently throwing everything​ else out of whack.

Maintain more lag and initiate my downswing with my hips better.

full swing? probably consistency, specifically for the bottom of the arc.

My transition. I would like a smoother transition and one that starts with the lower half every time.

Consistent tempo. My swing is pretty repeatable but it all starts to fall apart when tempo get's quick. I tend to snatch club back on take away and very bad things follow.

Weight shift. When it's there, I hit the ball pretty well. When it's not, which is more often, I don't. Plain and simple.

I'd get a bit better at pointing the club face left with my longest clubs. I've been pushing the ball way too much lately.

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

I'd love to have a consistent smooth swing, not too fast, not too slow!

I would like more leg drive in my swing. I've always used my legs as support more than Pistons to drive up and through. I still push off the inside of the right but would like more of the modern day leg and foot action.

Hit into a firmer left side.

Crisper iron shots

After having elbow surgery, I wish I had my old swing back. I had to learn how to swing again to some degree.

On backswing: shorter, wider, tighter.

Nothing. When I swing correctly it is the right swing for me. My problem is consistency.

Back