What would you eliminate from your diet?

Parrot

2025 Worldwide Golf Championship - Team ?????
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
One, beer, is easy for me. The second though is much more difficult. But, it’s probably pizza. I’d like to say soda or cake but I know that isn’t happening.

Cake would be easy as I'm not a huge fan anyway.

Cake and beer would actually be pretty easy for me. Removing all alcohol would be tougher but I don't drink much beer.

Beer and burgers.

cake would be easy. not a huge fan, much prefer pie.

other would be a little harder, but i think i could fully eliminate soda.

One, beer, is easy for me. The second though is much more difficult. But, it’s probably pizza. I’d like to say soda or cake but I know that isn’t happening.

Soda is the easy one as I don't drink it unless I'm adding it to a beverage.

Cake would be second.

I'm hungry again

Cake would be easy.

Other would be tough, should be sodas or beer but I love them bunches.

I think tacos and burgers are safe.

Pizza is so broad would be hard to give up so i think it's fries by default. (y)

Cake would be easy.

Other would be tough, should be sodas or beer but I love them bunches.

I think tacos and burgers are safe.

Pizza is so broad would be hard to give up so i think it's fries by default. (y)

Soda and Cake

Soda and Cake. I can eat pie, cobbler, ice cream all kinds of things that will make me fat and I rarely drink soda as it is. If I had to give up 3 Beer would get the nod as I could drink mixed drinks or just scotch depending on the situation.

Soda, fries, and [chocolate] cake - all gone from my diet because I had to eliminate them.

It's like holding your breath underwater for fifteen minutes: after about ninety seconds, it's not so bad. Seriously, I miss them occasionally, but it's kind of surprising what you will do when the alternatives are pretty miserable.

Soda and I have already done it for the most part. I have maybe one a week compared to the 20-30 I used to drink.

Hmmm for me its Cake and Tacos

I'd have to say fried chicken, french fries, burgers, steak, onion rings, pop, candy, cake, donuts, chips, processed meat, processed cheese, and the 20+ beers I drink a day.

I only eat a couple of pieces of cake a year so that one is easy. Soda would be the other one. BTW, I don't see diet soda as being in the same category as soda with sugar. Other than Gatorade when cycling or an occasional glass of orange juice, I gave up all sugary drinks including regular soda 30+ years ago.

Beer and burgers would be the toughest for me but my wife and many other friends drink alcohol nearly everyday but never beer.

Cake and Soda. Pie is better than cake as it is and I don't have a sweet tooth. I enjoy the occasional Sprite or Root Beer but eliminating these has little impact. I could get rid of fries too. Only items on here that would be really tough for me is tacos and pizza. I love a good burger and beer but they are infrequent enough I think it would be okay if we went past two.

Pizza would be next to impossible. My favorite dinner. Only reason I have cheat meals more than once a week is because of pizza. My diet honestly is close to as clean as it can be except for my consumption of pizza.

Beer and cake, easy

Tito's please (y);)

Tacos and cake. Easy!

Forever is a mighty long time. I refuse to participate.😄

Pizza and Soda.

As I've gotten older, I've started to hate Pizza. Soda I've gotten rid of before, but I could never quit beer.

Cake is simple, I don't eat it to begin with. Choice two would be burgers as I could see myself giving up red meat.

Back