What would you order?

Parrot

2025 Worldwide Golf Championship - Team ?????
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
I went with the short rib and it was divine. My wife chose the gnocchi which she loved. The in-house burrata was fantastic.

54C6E007-7F90-4C42-A4DA-B3F4CB94D0FF.jpeg

Gnocchi sounds amazing, but honestly I've been on a salad kick and that steak salad sounds awesome.

I like the Wood Fired Clams (y) but you can't go wrong with a Margarita Pizza :p

The short rib...hands down.

Bacon jam and chili honey pizza 😲

Wow.... lots of great sounding dishes... i'd go for the burrata and then it's a toss up between short ribs or the pork cheek ragu...

I’m thinking either stuffed pork chop or pork cheek ragu. This would be a cheat day.

Stuffed pork chop sounds great.

House marinated olives to start followed by squid ink fettucine.

Beef short rib for me as well! I rarely pass that up if on the menu!

Half chicken. huge chicken fan

I would probably want the grilled bread or meetballs to start. Side of olives depending on group.

Main would be Pork Cheek Ragu.

Short rib for sure!

What a great menu. Lots of things I would try. But first time I would start with the Olives and then the Burratta Sopressata pizza. I love Sopressata.

What a great menu. Lots of things I would try. But first time I would start with the Olives and then the Burratta Sopressata pizza. I love Sopressata.
That pizza is fantastic. It’s my go to there.

That's a great menu. I'd go with the short rib; my only hesitation being a slight consideration given to the gnocchi.

I think I would have went squid ink fettuccine 😳

Short ribs ftw

Its hard to find ones that are done really well, so if there's a spot that does them superbly then by all means have to have em

Short ribs ftw

Its hard to find ones that are done really well, so if there's a spot that does them superbly then by all means have to have em
Short ribs are an item that I rarely order because I feel like it is never as good as what I can make.

Back