What would you pay for one round at Augusta?

InHartWeTrust

Ball Go Far.
Reaction score
Handicap
4-5ish
Simple question here. What is the upper limit of what you would pay to play a round at Augusta?

For me: $1,000.00. It would kill me to pay $1k for a single round of golf at this point in my life, but knowing that the opportunity would never present itself again, I'd bite the bullet for an experience that would last a lifetime.

So, where would you draw the line and say "pass"?

$500. $1,000 if I could take pictures during my round.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

1,000$ seems about what I would pay as well

Right now I couldn't afford it, but probably at least $1000. Maybe more. Ask me again later in life when I have a job.

I'd give them a couple grand as long as my son could join me.

Being that it's around $500 to play at Pebble Beach, I would probably pay at the least of $1,000.00 and max out at $1,500.00

I would want the works though. No hidden fees or any b.s

Probably about $500 if I was a normal day's worker and not still in school. I love Augusta, but I don't think that it's miles better for something like Pebble that I could play for about $500 or Bethpage which I could play for like $70.

If money was no object, I'd pay whatever it took.

Whatever they asked if I was offered the chance and timing was right.

$500. $1,000 if I could take pictures during my round.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

I am pretty much in line with this answer.

$24.99 (w/cart)

I don't pay for torture...

At this point in my life, I'd pay a total of 1000 bucks, but that would include a plane and likely hotel, so the round would probably have to be nearly free. I've heard you can, if no members are around, get lucky and have a crew member get you in if you tip them about 500. That would be a great deal, but would involve incredible timing and luck.

If money was no object, I'd pay whatever it took.

Money is an object, or else there is no purpose in asking the question.

I wouldn't pay anymore than $500. To me it's not worth it to pay that much but I would still consider playing if that were the cost. Any more I say pass.

I'd pay $1,000 to play Augusta.

I'd say $1200 for the full treatment now I must get back to reality

I would drop a Grand to play Augusta

1k does sound about right.

Honestly I'd pay whatever it takes! Especially if I could get the company to pay for it.

the cost of glow in the dark balls, running shoes, and a light sunday bag made for a quick getaway since I'm assuming that's the only way I'll be playing there

I raise my bid to $1501. I really hope to win this auction.

Back