What would you pick from the Hideaway? On MattyD's tab!

This is an odd one but they were there in 2018 and they were gone before you would blink. A hoodie sweatshirt with the Hideaway logo and name. 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 and yes please more tees and markers my stash is getting Low

Thinking of most items are too costly for a forum prize package, I would love to get a bag tag, hat, or ball marker.

So in this thread, https://www.thehackersparadise.com/...n-post-by-end-of-day-on-thanksgiving.8935287/ @MattyD-MPLS is being super generous and picking someone random who posts in that thread and getting them a neat little gift package from The Hideaway. I got to thinking...

If @MattyD-MPLS picked your name and said hey, you can pick anything in the Hideaway pro shop, what would you pick?

Quarter zip? Cashmere sweater? Maybe the 4 set of whiskey glasses with the Hideaway logo on it? @MattyD-MPLS has basically given you Carte Blanche (Or Kate Blanchett, if you know the movie quote) so what are you going with? It's all on his tab!

possibly some sort of bar ware or like a nice useable business type backpack

Set of 4 whiskey glasses would prob be my choice, depending on the work week they could be getting daily use haha

No idea what's in that place...but whiskey glass set sounds legit.

A nice logo backpack

1. Hideaway straw hat, or
2. golf shirt (L)
Thanks - very generous!

Man, I could be happy with anything. Any kind of drink glass, tumbler or flask is fun. I also love headcovers and 1/4 zips.

Have to go Putter cover!!

Man, I could be happy with anything. Any kind of drink glass, tumbler or flask is fun. I also love headcovers and 1/4 zips.
I love headcovers too. I got on from Payne’s Valley for my 3 wood and a Hybrid cover from TPC Las Vegas.
I think I need a special Hideaway putter cover now.

Set of Hideaway head covers.

Hideaway putter cover

logo 1/4 zip or hoodie.
Bourbon glasses

everything else. 😂

Peter Millar quarter zip or four, I feel that’s really just one item that happens to be in multiple colors

I feel like there is no wrong answer to this question, but for me a ball marker/divot tool/bag tag would fit the bill. Initially I was going to say polo, but like logo balls I try to stick to courses that I've played.

1/4 zip that I could wear in the winter

I’ll go with just a ball marker…

…wait I lied. The set of whiskey glasses @MWard mentioned sound sweet. Then to keep me warm during the chilly mornings a nice 1/4 zip.

…wait I lied. The set of whiskey glasses @MWard mentioned sound sweet. Then to keep me warm during the chilly mornings a nice 1/4 zip.

I feel a great contest for @MattyD-MPLS would be to do an inventory of this wish list, make people guess how much it would cost, and then closest to gets a prize pack from there of his choosing 😇

One Hideaway Toque please !!! A quarter zip would be nice, a tumbler would be great.... but the winter hat would get worn every day for like 6 months of the year!

I feel a great contest for @MattyD-MPLS would be to do an inventory of this wish list, make people guess how much it would cost, and then closest to gets a prize pack from there of his choosing 😇
I’d have to talk to a previous participant to get the inside scoop.

Back