Whataburger's new breakfast burger

badolds

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
12 est.
Whataburger-Introduces-New-Breakfast-Burger-678x381.jpg

I had this for breakfast this morning and it was very good.

Would you try it?

Yup. Not a huge Whataburger fan, despite their spicy ketchup. But I would try it.

Would try, yes.

Yup gonna give it a whirl

It's a no. Love burgers...hate eggs!

As long as the patty is hamburger and not sausage, I would devour it. Big fan of Whataburger.

Ya that looks pretty good.

Fair warning for those who are going to try it. It has Mayonnaise on it, no problem for me but I thought you should know.

One of the worst cheeseburgers I ever had was from Whataburger. Still I would try it.

I mean I guess. I’d much rather have that gg be runny though!

Will definitely try!!!

Uhh sure. Why the heck not.

No thanks. If the hash browns were real hash browns and not the tater tot sticks...maybe.
Not really a big fan of Whataburger anyway.

That looks amazing! I'm starving.

Yes, I would try it. I'm not one of those people who think only certain foods can be eaten at breakfast time. So, I have no problem with burgers for breakfast.

Never tried a Whataburger yet. This looks decent why not

No thanks. If the hash browns were real hash browns and not the tater tot sticks...maybe.
Not really a big fan of Whataburger anyway.
I gotta agree. As pictured, the tot sticks look like they would overpower the burger, which is a no-no in my world.

That said, there are no Whataburger’s in my part of the country. So even were inclined to give it a go, I couldn’t.

I could crush a very unhealthy amount of those. It's two of my favorite things combined.

Mayo??? On a breakfast anything???

Would. I just need a Whataburger closer than 2 hours away.

I was told at WB it is not mayo, it is a Whataburger sauce...and it was guuuuud

Fair warning for those who are going to try it. It has Mayonnaise on it, no problem for me but I thought you should know.

I’ve never understood just slathering fat on a fatty sammich. There’s a girl at work that basically lives on mayo. She buys it by the gallon jug. Ritz crackers and mayo is her lunch 9/10 days. Yuck.

What’s most amazing about that scenario is she doesn’t weigh that much. I wanted to try the BK Pretzel Bun King sandwich. When I looked it up online it took 300 calories off by just taking off the mayo. It didn’t even add that many calories by adding another patty.

But to each there own.

Just saw this a couple of weeks ago when I flew back to Houston for a golf tournament. I had ordered a tacquito and wished I had ordered one of these once I saw the pic!

Back