What's at the top of your golf bucket list?

I have couple.

Play Bandon.
Play the old course.

Wolf Creek and Cascata are at the top of my list. Both within <3 hours drive from home.

Top wish in golf right now is to not make a ass of myself at The Morgan Cup! 😎

I accomplished the number one on my bucket list, when I got to play Pebble Beach a couple of years ago. I think the most realistic on the list now would be a multi-day trip to Bandon Dunes.
You will fall in love with Bandon..its all about the golf..bump and runs with your 5 wood..the caddies are very knowledgeable..

Old course. 3 years to go.

I would love to play The Madison Club in La Quinta. Strictly for the headcover, cause it would have my daughter's name on it. That would just be pretty effing cool, to me.

I'll resist the urge to rattle off my top 10 instead of just my favorite.

1) Cabot Cliffs. Would love to spend a week there and just immerse myself in the golf and the area.

Bandon Dunes for me.

Playing the Old Course is at top of my bucket list.

I have a bucket list of golf courses I’d want to play and at the very top of that list is Pebble. Hoping to take a trip to play it in a few years when I turn 40.

Mine would be a Bandon or Pinehurst trip currently.

For me, its Pebble Beach. I know there are nicer courses out there, but....

Granddaddy
Golf in every state
Bandon Dunes
Pebble
Meet a PGA pro

Lots of individual/personal experience ones I suppose. As far as courses/locations I don't have much of a bucket list. Most of that stuff is non-golf. I'd love to play Augusta. Not for the course/club as much as a crack at the shots. I'd like to go see a bunch of UK buddies and get a feel for what they play. Same with some in Australia. That one I might actually have a chance at. Think I could actually get the wife there.

Pinehurst.

I played at Ballybunion in Ireland in 2017 and that was phenomenal. Bandon and some of the Western Courses look great. Hole in one would be awesome and to play scratch golf.

The old course in Scotland is at the top, a few other courses include TPC Sawgrass, Bandon Dunes and Wolf Creek.

Goal though is to at least once shoot par for 9 holes. I’ve been even par through 7-8 holes multiple times and never been able to finish it.

I'd like to play as many of the Open Championship Courses/rotation as I can. The Old Course being the bucket list. Outside of ever maybe getting to play Augusta National, obviously.

I would love to play Coeur d'Alene Golf course in Idaho, but my real bucket list item is to still be able to play when I turn 80 in a couple decades.

- Ireland
- New Zealand/Tasmania
- Pebble Beach with my daughter once she's old enough to appreciate it (like my dad did with me)
- Cypress, Augusta, Oakmont, National, Pine Valley, etc...

Should be able to make the first 3 happen at some point in my life. #4 will require a lot of luck, money (via auctions), or both :)

Playing Muirfield Village

That is one awesome and insanely hard course. I think I put up an 80/76 when I was a +2 a long time ago from 6800? Every shot almost will stress you. It’s deceptive but it’s target golf at its finest.

•Hole in One
•Scotland Golf Trip
•Bandon Golf Trip
•Single digit cap

Back