What's At The Top Of Your Xmas List - Golf Related or Not

I’m really not even sure. I don’t need much of anything. More golf balls is always nice. Maybe a switch game or two.

No, I'm going to the one in Schaumburg on Golf Rd.

Sounds appropriate

Miiiiight be needing a new soundbar, current one is glitching oddly

Gonna need new tires, maybe looking for a good sale on a couch

Least exciting way to spend $500-$1000 on Earth IMO :LOL:

As for me I want a couple more pairs of Lululemon Commission pants. I basically wear them everywhere now, work, golf, church, etc. I don't even like wearing jeans on Jeans Friday now LOL!

Top of my list this year is a smart weather station for the house.

A Soundbar or other audio system for our condo. I can’t decide exactly what I want.

hideaway swag. i told my family i’m going to buy a crap ton of stuff at the hideaway pro shop, then they can buy it back from me to give it as a christmas present.

Just for my family to be happy, healthy and provided for.

I enjoy being on the giving end more than the receiving end so nothing even remotely big. Probably a hat, some gloves, some balls (new stuff I already have that I give my wife to wrap up).

Last edited:
Golf wise I pretty much have everything I could need except maybe a rain jacket but I really only play when it’s nice so idk how urgent it is.

Maybe not this year but eventually I’ll want a rower. I’ve been spoiled the last year as my brother in law moved and didn’t have a spot to put his rower so he asked to store it in my basement and has allowed me to use it. Cash or gift cards towards one is now very high on my list for the foreseeable future.

I would like:-
Apple Watch 5
Srixon Z-star yellow balls
Gant 1/4 zip top
Socks
Creed aftershave

Daydream list? SkyTrak. I’ve got a long term plan to transform one of my sheds into an indoor sim.

My wife is getting me a club fitting at Club Champion and I'm getting her a new knife set from Gordon Ramsay's sets! Fair trade I'd say!

I really want to get a SkyTrak so I can hit balls when ever I want. Just not sure it makes sense with the upcoming move to Florida.

Off the top of my head I have

Golf related:
Puttout pressure putt trainer
Putting mat
Callaway Heavenwood to test out

Non golf related:
Wireless headphones

For me it was bag fitting and the resulting iron shafts from said fitting - which turned into let’s just buy used irons with the right shafts. Already got both so the actual Christmas season this year will focus on the wife and little one

Golf related: Jones bag

Non golf: Running pants.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My wife is getting me a club fitting at Club Champion and I'm getting her a new knife set from Gordon Ramsay's sets! Fair trade I'd say!
Depends on what she plans to use the knifes for. :p

No Christmas list here, golf-related or otherwise. We’re fortunate to be able to buy stuff when we want and have told our parents to just get more stuff for our nieces and nephews.

For me it was bag fitting and the resulting iron shafts from said fitting - which turned into let’s just buy used irons with the right shafts. Already got both so the actual Christmas season this year will focus on the wife and little one

Same here, but I decided to re-shaft my irons myself and also made a putter change. I would like to change drivers, I need new wedges, a new golf bag, and I’d like to try a driving iron again.

My b-day and anniversary are also in December so maybe I’ll make it all happen. But that whole anniversary part means I need to spend more on my wife too.

6 years ago, my wife and I decided to stop spending $'s on ourselves for Christmas and instead, take that money and donate it to charity every year. The one constant charity every year has been St. Judes Children Hospital. Then I choose one other charity every year and that one changes sometimes. In the past few years, I've given additionally to Wounded Warriors, Intrepid Fallen Heroes, Canine Warrior Connection. Every year I research which charities are run well and are deserving.

Christmas is much more satisfying now for us, we feel like we are helping those that truly need the help.

Every year I research which charities are run well and are deserving.
That can be a real eye opener. Some charities that you might assume would be near the top of many people's lists are so poorly run its almost criminal. A little research can go a long way towards really helping those that need it, rather than dumping money into some of the black holes that many big charities have become.

That can be a real eye opener. Some charities that you might assume would be near the top of many people's lists are so poorly run its almost criminal. A little research can go a long way towards really helping those that need it, rather than dumping money into some of the black holes that many big charities have become.
Yes and it is disheartening. Wounded Warriors ran afoul and are now back on track. Intrepid Fallen Heroes is a good one and so is Canine Warrior Connection. I'll see if I can find another good one.

My wife and I don't buy each other gifts really and I ask other family members not to as well. Getting gifts isn't really my thing. But I will be buying a new phone in black Friday. Not so much out of want, but because my current one only works with a battery pack attached...which I just can't do anymore.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

New job. I've got a couple of irons in the fire. The lowest will net me about a 20% raise. Highest will approach 40-45%. To call the upper one a game changer would be conservative.

Back