What's At The Top Of Your Xmas List - Golf Related or Not

I'd really like a new digital camera this year. I have a little point and shoot that does the job when i'm just out and about and stores nicely in my pocket. I would like something a little more high end, especially with my boy playing Varsity soccer next season. I've been researching if I should go mirrorless or not. At least I still have time left to decide!

There isn't anything that I am specifically wanting this year, but myself and Jen have both talked about getting an electric trolley between us

Other than that I would probably look at some new clothes, either golf or non-golf related

I'd really like a new digital camera this year. I have a little point and shoot that does the job when i'm just out and about and stores nicely in my pocket. I would like something a little more high end, especially with my boy playing Varsity soccer next season. I've been researching if I should go mirrorless or not. At least I still have time left to decide!

I've had the Sony A7 ii (mirrorless) for about a year now and love it.

I'm set on golf stuff so an Ultimate Seat for my motorcycle. Those things look so comfy!

Full Sonos setup for the house.

I've had the Sony A7 ii (mirrorless) for about a year now and love it.
The A7 ii is a good one! The lenses are really important also... good glass makes a difference. If you want 4K video, you need to go to the A7 iii. No question that SONY is leading the pack in the mirrorless camp.

Back