Whats for Breakfast/Lunch?

Jerky and potato chips from my work desk drawer stash.

Got Panda Express for lunch then got back to work to see they had a training thing today so I got a second lunch of leftover famaous daves. I love double lunch days.

I love those days also. We have a tax company we work with that occasionally buys lunch for some of our accountants and I love when there is left overs from one of the local BBQ places.

Fruit and coffee, of course!

Enchilada Lean Cuisine and an apple

I love those days also. We have a tax company we work with that occasionally buys lunch for some of our accountants and I love when there is left overs from one of the local BBQ places.

One week they did training every day. By Thursday I just stopped buying lunch and just ate the free leftovers. There was so much leftover today it was insane. I got three pieces of chicken, some fires, two ribs, brisket two corn muffins and two cookies and I barely made a dent in what they had left.

One week they did training every day. By Thursday I just stopped buying lunch and just ate the free leftovers. There was so much leftover today it was insane. I got three pieces of chicken, some fires, two ribs, brisket two corn muffins and two cookies and I barely made a dent in what they had left.
Dang. Any left? I'll stop by for a snack. LOL Sounds like you need to make a plate for dinner tonight.

b1bdee0d7700b6d912725566f9479da3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Steel cut oats with some blueberries tossed in.

Fish sticks and applesauce. #OnABudget

I may or may not have watched cartoons while eating it, too.

No dinner waiting for me on Monday nights so I went big on lunch, braised flank steak, broccoli and red skin garlic mashed potato's.

Grilled chicken, roasted butternut squash, and balsamic brussels sprouts.

Fruit Salad for lunch! Have to watch my figure....please!

Lean cuisine and an apple. Got chicken defrosting for dinner

Papa John's pizza.

Yogurt with strawberries for breakfast!

Cottage cheese with fresh strawberries.

Egg salad sandwich with avocado in place of mayo. It's still terrifying looking, but delicious.

I grilled a bunch of chicken last night so I'm thinking grilled chicken on some corn tortillas with a little avocado.

Seventeen tacos from Dixon's.

Breakfast today : hot coffee, ice water, muffin with raisins bought from starbucks. Lunch today : big bowl fresh vegetables salads, 2 pcs toast bread with skippy peanuts butter, and english breakfast tea.

Mom's homemade pea soup.

Love living in so cal.

Pollo Asada fries with nacho cheese and guac.

4b26490fcf8e7d5db07372a3266d5b22.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

breakfast burrito (scrambled egg, cheddar, sausage, potato, salsa)

had some leftover steak and made steak tacos

Leftover flank steak.

Back