What's for Dinner? Christmas Edition.

soda made with pure sugar cane as opposed to high fructose corn syrup

Yeah, they're that awesome.... :D

Here ya go MO: http://www.dublindrpepper.com/?gclid=CPmM_u7b5JcCFRg6awodjBJWCw

It's the only facility in the world that makes original recipe Dr Pepper, the way it was intended to be made. Next time I run across one, I'll send you one if ya like. I don't get down to Dublin as often anymore since my bro finished college in an adjoining town, so it's a huge treat to get one. For a 50 or so mile radius around Dublin, it's the only flavor you can get, none of the 'big city' mix is allowed. It's all a part of a very old agreement.

I got a book on the history of the Dublin plant, I'll start into it once I finish "The Match" and another book I set aside "Public Enemies" (about the 1933-34 crime wave, it's a day-by-day account following the larger than life figures of the day like the Barrow Gang, Machine Gun Kelly, Baby Face Nelson, John Dillinger and more)

*Edit*
I just noticed that you can now order Dr Pepper from them, and they'll ship it to you. I recommend it in the bottles if you can, it's truly the original taste.

Thanks Gummi, I'll check it out. "Big city" DP is my favorite pop. I'm a sweet tea drinker around the house.

Edit.
Dayumm, to have 24 bottles (you have to order 24) shipped to MO it's $38.00. A 12 pack of cans shipped is $30. I'll probably have to pass on that.

Back