What's for Dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am. I usually get a triple! And a large malt, not a small.

In our house, it's breakfast for lunch. French toast deserves consideration as well.

In our house, it's breakfast for lunch. French toast deserves consideration as well.

Good call Claire. Next time it's French toast. The waffle won out this time.

The waffle won out this time.

I have a great waffle recipe - you use sour cream - they're light and fluffy. I like them with blueberry sauce and homemade whipped cream.

I have a great waffle recipe - you use sour cream - they're light and fluffy. I like them with blueberry sauce and homemade whipped cream.

Mine is sourdough. It keeps the starter going. I love making bread, but there is only so much sourgdough bread you can eat.

Brisket - I don't celebrate the holiday, but I always make brisket anyway. It's taken me years of trying everyone's family recipe to find the best one.

I don't know yet. Any suggestions? :D

Johneli, how about Thai food?

For me it's smoked turkey, fresh green beans and a tomato & mozzarella stack salad.

I need something greasy to fight the liquid lunch I had today

I need something greasy to fight the liquid lunch I had today

100208tommys1.jpg

Cottage Pie.

Grilled pork loin, tater tots (for Hubby), and steamed asparagus.

T-bones, baked potatoes and salad.

Grilled pork steaks and steamed brocolli with grated parmesan.

Lamb roast with carrots, potatoes, onions and mushrooms, cooked all day in the crock pot. The smell made me hungry all day.

Im making chicken enchiladas tonight. Ill make some black beans as well but I only got to soak them for a couple of hours so im not too excited.

My peeps cooked a beer can chicken, squash and twice baked....

Mmmmmmmm

Johneli, how about Thai food?

For me it's smoked turkey, fresh green beans and a tomato & mozzarella stack salad.

Love Thai food. Restaurant closeby that makes the crispest Peking duck you've ever tasted and they give you a side dipping sauce called Volcano Sauce. Hard to stop eating the stuff, but in the morning you'll wish you had slowed down a bit.

tonight will be left overs....meatballs and rice

...side dipping sauce called Volcano Sauce. Hard to stop eating the stuff, but in the morning you'll wish you had slowed down a bit.

Been there done that! :D

Honey baked ham, green beans, fruit salad and a side salad.

Leftover cottage pie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back