What's for Dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently I like the taste of hot trash. I thought it was fine. Or maybe I was trying to poison myself before I see the inlaws tomorrow....hmmmm

Apparently I like the taste of hot trash. I thought it was fine. Or maybe I was trying to poison myself before I see the inlaws tomorrow....hmmmm

hahaha....I think you were just being a sweet supportive husband. It definitely was not my best work. Maybe I should stick to baking and you do the cooking?

How do you shake-n-bake a cream sauce? :confused2:

Something chicken-based tonight, but I'm not sure what. The Kid has a baseball dinner, so I only need to please one child.

i shake n baked the chicken... not the sauce :banghead: ... lolz

tonight was pork and veggies

Taco Lasagna.

Reading some of the posts yesterday made me hungry for fish tacos. So fish tacos it is.

would love some fish tacos but cant get the kids to eat em so its chicken tacos instead

Burgers & dogs here, but it being a Lenten Friday, my burger is a boca. Hubby just got a hankering to grill.

Salmon and corn and peas mix.

Since we just had lunch, Thai food yummy, we're probably going to skip dinner as we're heading out for night golf soon :clapp:

Since we just had lunch, Thai food yummy, we're probably going to skip dinner as we're heading out for night golf soon :clapp:

Night golf in SoCal? Very cool but isn't it harder to spot the ball? We have lit driving ranges but not lit courses.

Chicken wings with the special family sauce.

Night golf in SoCal? Very cool but isn't it harder to spot the ball? We have lit driving ranges but not lit courses.

Chicken wings with the special family sauce.

Some courses around here have lights all over the courses, kind of like a football field :) It'll be my first time night golfing, so we'll see :good:

New York strip steak for me, and chicken breast for the wifey. Baby gets "turkey dinner with stars", which to me resembles nothing like a turkey dinner...

Shrimp patties in a red hot sauce

Cowboy Steak (Ribeye on the bone) with garlic mashed and veggies. Chocolate lava cake to top things off. Not bad for our weekly anything meal.

Re: What's for Dinner?

Smallville said:
I think the only place I've seen those is at Quizno's.

i found the little bag in the cupboard. probably from subway or quizno's.

fwiw.....PriceChopper sells another brand that's even better. Something like "Arty and Marty" or whatever. Soooo good!

Wedding reception finger foods: Teriyaki meatballs, cream-cheese wontons, eggrolls, cheese and crackers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back