What's for Dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're having breakfast. Scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage and toast.

We were going to do breakfast dinner yesterday, but the day fell apart and we had frozen pizzas. No hash browns though? I love hash browns. I can flip a 14" non-stick pan full of hash browns.

Most of the time.

Kevin

OK Esox, you're in charge of hash browns.

leftovers

cold pizza

im already hungry again... i think ill have dinner after dinner

Cottage Pie.

Re: What's for Dinner?

Leftovers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just mixed strawberries and blackberries with a bit of oj and honey and had that with vanilla ice cream. It was yummy.

I just mixed strawberries and blackberries with a bit of oj and honey and had that with vanilla ice cream. It was yummy.

Dessert for dinner. Sounds good to me.

We're having breakfast. Scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage and toast.

That's awesome. I'm a fan of breakfast for dinner.

Tonight, Chipotle burrito bowl... again.

buzzed and hungry and not sure what to have! :hungry:

I respectfully disagree Diane. I actually enjoy eating "breakfast" for any meal of the day and dont really care for dessert buzzed or not.

I vote for dessert for dinner. Don't eat breakfast for dinner. It's not natural.

I respectfully disagree Diane. I actually enjoy eating "breakfast" for any meal of the day and dont really care for dessert buzzed or not.

You never eat dessert? Even for dessert? Wow. :love-over:

dont care for either spank, men of our girth have to eat 10-15 of those to even feel remotely filled up.

Krystal aka White Castle of the south. Awesome drinking food!

Tattor tot casserole. Yum!

dont care for either spank, men of our girth have to eat 10-15 of those to even feel remotely filled up.

That's the point. It's like gluttony but not really.

I know for a big guy I dont really have a sweet tooth. my kids just dont understand why daddy rather have another piece of chicken then dessert?

You never eat dessert? Even for dessert? Wow. :love-over:

How can you not really commit one of the 7 Deadly Sins? I'm sure everyone would love to hear in case they have any interest in the other 6. Although I'm sure no one does.

ok after another beer I surveyed the fridge and we have bacon, eggs, lettuce and tomatos that jump out at me. so its down to BLT's or bacon and eggs? what to do what to do!

dont get me wrong I would eat 5-6 McDoubles right now! just no fan of the castle or krystals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back