What's for Dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to The Pit for barbecue in Raleigh tonight so it's pulled pork, sweet potato fries, greens, and cornbread

Mushroom Chicken Sausage Casserole or homemade Hot Wings...

I love Atkins. lol

i have no idea... but im about to look in the fridge and throw something together

Still diet food for me, followed by plums and tea with no sugar in the late evening... yum :bad:

Pizza this evening......the Friday night normal.

Ate it and it was as bland as it sounded.. I need that dessert gum

I made chicken cordon bleu for dinner for myself and ddec. It was very good if I say so.

Two egg sandwiches. Very quick and easy, yet soooo good! (If only I could have my white bread back) :sad:

Two egg sandwiches. Very quick and easy, yet soooo good! (If only I could have my white bread back) :sad:

How do you make your egg sandwiches? We scramble and try to cook them into square shapes. Add ketchup and eat with chips. Wife does the same except leaves out the ketchup.

On white bread, hehe.

Going to The Pit for barbecue in Raleigh tonight so it's pulled pork, sweet potato fries, greens, and cornbread

I'm jealous.

I get my posting on the run

How do you make your egg sandwiches? We scramble and try to cook them into square shapes. Add ketchup and eat with chips. Wife does the same except leaves out the ketchup.

On white bread, hehe.

oooh, I'm not in to ketchup on mine. I just break the yoke and cook overhard. Lot's of mayo, but this fake wheat bread sucks.

This was actually brunch and not dinner, but I just made eggs in a basket.

We had egg and cheese bagels for breakfast and dinner's already going in the CrockPot.... 3 Cheese Chicken & Noodles. Smells delicious already.

We had egg and cheese bagels for breakfast and dinner's already going in the CrockPot.... 3 Cheese Chicken & Noodles. Smells delicious already.

I'm putting in a request with THP IT for a scratch and sniff option for these food threads.

I think Jacqui is making beef stew to go in the crock pot right now.

I'm putting in a request with THP IT for a scratch and sniff option for these food threads.

I think Jacqui is making beef stew to go in the crock pot right now.

I think that would be fantastic! Although I probably would never feel like I'd need to eat. I would probably feel full 24/7 from all of the fantastic smells.

I just put 2 - 5lb standing rib roasts in the oven.
Let those babies cook and drip for some amazing gravy!

ground beef and bok choy on steamed rice

We'll be having Pork & Mushroom Ragout over here in about 30 minutes or so.

Rice Krispies, a little too hung over to cook :sick:

Red Baron Sausage and Pepperoni frozen pizza. With added pepperoni and cheese.

Scrambled dogs & Coca Cola.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back