What's for Dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm waiting for him to come back to town. He is very funny.

very nice claire... have fun tonight! I'd love a caprese salad right now

Almost makes up for just having had lunch with my in-laws. I keep reminding myself that someday, God willing, I too shall be a mother-in-law.

Almost makes up for just having had lunch with my in-laws. I keep reminding myself that someday, God willing, I too shall be a mother-in-law.

An old hero of mine said "I pity the fool". :laugh:

An old hero of mine said "I pity the fool". :laugh:

CLAIRE!

MrT15.jpg

OMG I know it's wrong and I shouldn't be laughing but LOLOLOL!!!

The ummm... no part was directed at Sly, not at David.

I think that would be more like an amuse bouche.

Perfect! +2. It's just that no cute, living male Italian comes to mind. My pop culture illiteracy strikes again.

... crap

just leftovers from throughout the week

The ummm... no part was directed at Sly, not at David.

Perfect! +2. It's just that no cute, living male Italian comes to mind. My pop culture illiteracy strikes again.

My mistake I thought you were linking the two together in reference to an certain adults only film he made at the very beginning of his career which lets just say gave him a very small reputation.

Anyhow I am way off topic here...back to dinner...it's cesar salad for me.

My mistake I thought you were linking the two together in reference to an certain adults only film he made at the very beginning of his career which lets just say gave him a very small reputation.

My pop culture illiteracy strikes again... At least I'm funnier than I intended to be.

Those two guys on the right in harrys picture are disgusting.

I'm not sure the dude on the left is doing any better... :alien2::alien2::alien2:

That pictures just makes me think of and now want chocolate.

a woman in our office was in Europe last week... she brought home some amazing dark Swiss chocolate... it was good!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back