What's for Dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That pictures just makes me think of and now want chocolate.

You thinking of chocolate makes me think of sweets and treats, which makes me think of lemon icebox pie.

crap.

I don't have any lemon ice box pie but I did just have the Edy's slow churn birthday surprise (or whatever its called). It's yellow cake ice cream with sprinkles and frosting all mixed up together. It's their lighter version so I don't feel as bad eating it. Mmmm it's soo good!

Dinner tonight? Beanie Weanies. On toast. UK style.

Glad to see Bandit ate well. What did you eat? Because no human should eat that...hehe

Glad to see Bandit ate well. What did you eat? Because no human should eat that...hehe

I agree. C'mon Smalls you are kidding right? lol

Don't knock it . . .

Must be a hillbilly thing. And one can't eat lamb EVERY day!

No dinner tonight, just didn't feel like eating. Took a nap instead, yea i'm feeling old right now.

Man I had to go to PF Changs again tonight for a B Day party. Ive had enough of that place. I feel like that South Park episode.

But their orange peel beef is really good.

Last night we had stadium dogs. It was $.25 dog night at the Ohio State Womens basketball game. So I had 8. :smile-big: Perfect college students meal. Got to see a good game too.

Tonight it will probably be fastfood or more stadium dogs. We are going to the OSU/Notre Dame hockey game. Should be a good one.

Last night we had stadium dogs. It was $.25 dog night at the Ohio State Womens basketball game. So I had 8. :smile-big: Perfect college students meal. Got to see a good game too.

Tonight it will probably be fastfood or more stadium dogs. We are going to the OSU/Notre Dame hockey game. Should be a good one.

... should be a good game! ND has picked their hockey program up over the last few years

hmm, stadium dogs

... should be a good game! ND has picked their hockey program up over the last few years

hmm, stadium dogs

Last week OSU lost for the first time in like 15 games at home. I'm hoping for a good game. Would be nice to knock off the #2 team in college hockey. :banana:

Thank goodness Harry & I cross-posted last night and I missed those misbegotten boys. Geez, dude--what did I ever do to deserve all this?

Smallie, you inspired me--I bought a leg of lamb yesterday. We'll have it tomorrow.

Dyna, face it. You're old. :love:

It is, but I have been there probably 5 times in a month and twice this week. My stomach cant handle it anymore.

oh man... I just had the best lunch ever

a chilean sandwhich... homemade bread, filled with chicken breast and thin steak, avacado spread, steamed green beans, roasted red peppers, tomato, and a homemade hot sauce

with a side of sweet potato fries

Man I had to go to PF Changs again tonight for a B Day party. Ive had enough of that place. I feel like that South Park episode.

I like the Mongolian Beef as well as the Changs chicken.

Dyna, face it. You're old. :love:

All depends on the definition of old & who is stating it. To a 70 something year old I am young, to a teenager I am almost dead.

And to get back on topic, not sure what's for supper tonight.

Girls' night out! Here's hoping this new place's happy hour cuisine is above what I'm used to...oh, who am I kidding.

Girls' night out! Here's hoping this new place's happy hour cuisine is above what I'm used to...oh, who am I kidding.

Hope you have as much fun as we did.

Last night, saltines and peanut butter. Night before, PB&J. Tonight, microwave White Castles cheeseburgers. Can you see a theme here? WSE needs a personal chef.

Last night, saltines and peanut butter. Night before, PB&J. Tonight, microwave White Castles cheeseburgers. Can you see a theme here? WSE needs a personal chef.

Off the cuff, I'd say an adult in your household is traveling on business.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back