What's for Dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steak burrito from chipotle, yum.

Tap before talk.

I forgot to eat Dinner because Ive been on here. I need to go eat something. Maybe a burrito

Dinner was braised Swiss chard and sauted collard greens, roasted chicken, orange fennel salad, and arugula salad. Top that off with a Stella at the airport bar and an Ambien for the redeye. Florida here I come

My wife is trying something new - braised boneless pork ribs in the crockpot. She seared the meat last night and put it crockpot with some veggies this morning. I think it'll be great!

My wife is trying something new - braised boneless pork ribs in the crockpot. She seared the meat last night and put it crockpot with some veggies this morning. I think it'll be great!

Oh yes, that will be awesome.
A little skim of grease off the top, and you'll be left with a delicious healthy meal!

stuffed shells!!:D made with ground turkey and low fat cheese, the only thing i couldn't find was whole wheat shells. for the most part healthy

had an amazing salad and some beef stroganoff

Pork chops & tators

About to make some perogies, fried, with onions, bacon, and cheese melted on top. A little sour cream and you have yourself a great meal.

i love pierogies!

Made a quick Shrimp and Lobster Pasta Newburg

shrimplobsternewburg.jpg

i love pierogies!

Made a quick Shrimp and Lobster Pasta Newburg

shrimplobsternewburg.jpg

Quick? Good Lord man what kind of a food budget are you working with!?
PS: I just drooled on my keyboard yet again.
IT is starting to get pissed with all my requests for new keyboards....

sirloins were on sale so i got some
that and garlic mashed potatoes and asparagus

BBQ Ribs

Baguette with chicken, tomato, lettuce, mayo and a little chipotle

I wanna be like Russ, if I could be like Russ lol. Chipotle by ASU over here is a goldmine as well lol.

dude i couldnt even imagine hahaha... whats weird is the chipotles in san diego were dead... guess there was way too much cheap mexican food to justify spending 6 bucks on a burrito

Yeah its definitely my, Hey Andrea.. let's go somewhere nice, quick mexican food place.

dude i couldnt even imagine hahaha... whats weird is the chipotles in san diego were dead... guess there was way too much cheap mexican food to justify spending 6 bucks on a burrito

Ribeyes on the grill. Baked potatoes.

80 degree temps are the shiznit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back