What's for Dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That wonderful meal would be the equivelant to flying down to FL to play golf...haha

Both Mikey and I are pretty busy these days and nights, so I have decided tonight it will be a meal from whatever phone number :eek:n-the-phone: I find in our directory.

Yeah - I get the night off :clapp::clapp:

Now that I think of it, we have this little restaurant called I Luv Sushi. For $14.00 you get 2 full dinners: Hot and Sour Soup, Teriyaki Chicken, Steamed Vegetables, Rice, Tempura Veggies and Prawns and Bean Sprouts....yep, that's what for dinner :drool::drool:

Their food is amazing!

Tonight I'm doing baby back ribs, and I'll swing by the farmer's market and pick up some fresh veggies to stir fry or steam to go along with it.

Tonight I'm doing baby back ribs, and I'll swing by the farmer's market and pick up some fresh veggies to stir fry or steam to go along with it.

What time was dinner being served? That sounds great.

We'll probably have something that's frozen. :sad:

We are making Buffalo burgers with sauteed onions and mushrooms topped with smoked provelone.

:crying: No dinner for me tonight--having a little procedure tomorrow, so I have to fast. :crying:

Probably won't even lose a couple of pounds out of it, either--rats.

Procedure? Our thoughts are with you. But you better bring a laptop. We need you here.

Procedure? Our thoughts are with you. But you better bring a laptop. We need you here.

Totally minor, or I wouldn't have said something. And the best thing about it is that general anesthesia = more time asleep!

We are making Buffalo burgers with sauteed onions and mushrooms topped with smoked provelone.

Sorry Gummy Bear I'm going to JB's instead for dinner. There's a place just up the road from work that sells Bison Burgers. Ted's Montana Grill. Those are some good burgers. I get the one they call "Kitchen Sink". It has grilled ham, fried egg, bacon, mushrooms, fried onions and your choice of cheese. Since I don't care much for mushrooms I usually sub Jalapeno's for them to add a little zip. They are the best burgers I've ever had. Now I want one. :drool:

Bogey...I am stealing that and putting that on my burger.

Bogey...I am stealing that and putting that on my burger.

It makes for a great sandwich. I wasn't sure about the egg at first but after the first bite I was hooked. I'm not so sure it's very healthy but we only live once right? :banana:

I've got their menu, so I could give you a couple of the other combo's they have. Or check out their website it might have them on there also. Ted's Montana Grill

Bison burgers are very healthy until you load it up like that. I love fried eggs on a burger. Very tasty.

Bison burgers are very healthy until you load it up like that. I love fried eggs on a burger. Very tasty.

That's what I was talking about. All the extra's.

No, no--best thing on a burger is prosciutto and blue cheese. Cheeseburger that died and went to heaven. With a good, dark beer.

Oh jeez, now you have me going.

one of my favorites, burger topped with a fried egg, cheddar and guacamole then add some spicy, fried onion strings

heartattack style... had that burger at The Bowery Bar in NYC, solid burder, solid joint

My great grandmother would put a fried egg on our burger as a kid (she did it for my dad when he was little too). Every once in a while I'll have to make some at home just like that. :D

I didn't realize that so many other folks did this.

Im on the fried egg on the burger bandwagon too. There is a mexican restaurant by my house that puts fried eggs on enchiladas too. mmm
Now im hungry, I dont know if ill make it to dinner.

Buffalo burger with onions, mushrooms, bacon, and fried egg. Fabulous.

Wow, fried egg on a burger, something I've never tried. Is it more of a Southern thing?
Tonight my wife made an awesome chicken soup with orzo. Hit the spot after a frigid day.

Wow, fried egg on a burger, something I've never tried. Is it more of a Southern thing?
Tonight my wife made an awesome chicken soup with orzo. Hit the spot after a frigid day.

Its pretty big in LA too. Red Robin has one on the menu. Looks like were going to sushi tonight. Woohoo, i love sushi night.

Last edited:
Beef Stew, cooked in the crock pot all day. Great meal for a frigid day.

Leftover beef stew. Another frigid day so it worked out great.

Were going to Cuban food tonight, one of my other favorites. mmm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back