What's for Dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My wife picked up some brats while I was golfing.

Got home from golf and wife had made me a homemade pizza. Yum!!

Chicken, mashed potatoes w/ gravy, and corn on the cob!

I buy the country style ribs and cook them on the Weber grill at 250* for about 3 hours, they turn out nice and tender and I put BBQ sauce on them for the last 30 minutes and let it cook in. Afterward I have more sauce on the side for them.
I have eaten at the original Dreamland in Tuscaloosa, the one in Birmingham, the one in Montgomery, also in Mobile and in Roswell Georgia. Tuscaloosa is still the best to me.

Thanks DawgDaddy! Yeah the Tuscaloosa location (they have 2) I am talking the old one where they serve only ribs and bread is great!

Just had a Chinese Takeaway as we have guests and I couldn't be bothered cooking

Frozen pizza.

leftovers

Just had meatloaf, asparagus & mashed potatos.

Made a chicken curry tonight

Had an amazing Thai green curry last night with lots of coconut milk and coconut rice. Absolutely fantastic.

Tacos............

With all the hamburger and milkshake talk JB and I decided to live on the edge and we got 5 guys burgers and fries and then went to Chick-Fil-A (they are in the same shopping center) for milkshakes. I was amazed at how clean our Chick-Fil-A is. They even offer free samples of things and offer fresh cracked black pepper for your salad.

With all the hamburger and milkshake talk JB and I decided to live on the edge and we got 5 guys burgers and fries and then went to Chick-Fil-A (they are in the same shopping center) for milkshakes. I was amazed at how clean our Chick-Fil-A is. They even offer free samples of things and offer fresh cracked black pepper for your salad.

And I hope it was good! I hear people praising the shakes at Chick-Fil-a, gotta check it out next time I am there.

Ate McDonald's on the way back from golfing. Didn't want to heat up the house today.

Double cheesburger, McChicken, large fry and water.

Pho and spring rolls

I use Tapatalk.

Grilled chicken breast and fresh-from-the-garden asparagus, snap peas and makings for coleslaw.

Jacket Potatoe with prawns tonight

A local take out make some really good spicy chicken, so I had a breast, a wing, potato logs and a perfect bisquit. Really good.

Just had pizza hut for dinner so having bacon butties for tea

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk because I am away from my Mac

Potatoe fritter, peas, egg and gammon tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back