What's for Dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are going to Chilis. Its quick and easy and I want Buffalo CHicken Fajitas.

my favorite JB... chilis is the bomb, ahh chips and salsa are serious

Not our favorite by any stretch, but its quick, decent, and have 2 for 1 all day everyday.

I don't know why, but I love Chili's.

Probably because they used to cook their burgers bloody for me.

Gosh that was a long time ago. I am freakin' old.

Lamb Chops! With broccoli, corn and mashed potatoes. Dogs should enjoy the bones for the next 4 days.

Back home, so we'll have the ribs we should have had for The Kid's birthday, with baked yams and steamed asparagus.

That sounds fantastic. Lucky The Kid.

We went to Chili's tonight with amollerud and his lady. I did something I don't normally do....I drank. Normally 1 drink and I am VERY tipsy, two drinks and I am definitely drunk...but tonight I had three drinks and somehow still awake...but I have a feeling not for long.

We went to Chili's tonight with amollerud and his lady. I did something I don't normally do....I drank. Normally 1 drink and I am VERY tipsy, two drinks and I am definitely drunk...but tonight I had three drinks and somehow still awake...but I have a feeling not for long.

Nows the time to go post in a bunch of threads, so you can read what you wrote tomorrow and be embarrassed. That's half the fun of alcohol after all.

Spoiler
HowYouDoin1.jpg
Spoiler
You had to know that was coming, right?
bleh.gif

Awwww...hopefully you don't have any after-effects come morning GG!

We went to Texas Roadhouse tonight, since neither of us felt like cooking. First time we've been there in about 6 months, food was great as usual. No drinks for us, I behaved.

My fiance still giggles about a trip we made to the one in Waco, TX about 5 years ago when we lived there - let's just say I didn't exactly leave under my own power and in my half-drunken state had thought I could eat a cowboy-cut (16 oz.) sirloin plus a fishbowl-sized margarita, salad, and sides... The waitress and her got a lot of entertainment out of me that night.

She is actually doing ok. Me on the other hand tweaked something in my neck on the range today and am in pain. So she is taking care of me.

that's the funny thing about alcohol you eat waaay too much. I orderd the quesadillas for dinner and I cleaned my plate plus we orderd dessert and I ate most of that too....so much for eating healthy haha.

She is actually doing ok. Me on the other hand tweaked something in my neck on the range today and am in pain. So she is taking care of me.

He isn't lying, I feel so bad for him, he can't even turn his head. I plan on dosing him with some sleeping pills so he can get a good nights sleep and hopefully it will feel better in the morning.

Sorry to hear that JB. Neck things are the worst. I've had the same thing happen before for no apparent reason -- I just turned my head funny or something. It was such a drag, but they usually go away within a day or two. Fingers crossed!

Me too WSE. Thought having some drinks tonight would help, but it did not. Have a patch on my neck now. (Solan Pas) They work quite well, so we shall see.

Me too WSE. Thought having some drinks tonight would help, but it did not. Have a patch on my neck now. (Solan Pas) They work quite well, so we shall see.

Heating pad. It won't give immediate results, but keep it will loosen everything up if you keep using it over the weekend.

That is what is great about these patches....They got HOT.

That is what is great about these patches....They got HOT.

Oops. I thought you were talking about those analgesic patches.

The heating pad is the only thing I've found that helps my shoulder and neck when I screw them up.

I am a fan of Chilis too, the Cajun chicken sandwich is pretty good.Were going to BJs tonight with some buddies.

Stopped by the Chinese Take Out where I usually get lunch from and ordered the dinner sized portion of my usual favorite, man I am stuffed, how do they fit so much in those little containers..........

It is because it is packed with wholesome goodness.

That is just wrong.

We are having jambalaya with chicken instead of sausage. Just the mix tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back