What's for Dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are having jambalaya with chicken instead of sausage. Just the mix tonight.

Red beans and rice with turkey sausage here. Biscuits and salad.

Very similar Claire. Mix or from scratch?

Very similar Claire. Mix or from scratch?

Zatarains, same as you. I cut the casing off the sausage, cut it in eighths, and sautee it. My kids are convinced it's meatballs.

crap... I need to square this making my own food crap thing away

For mix stuff, it is darn good. We are having cheese stuffed breadsticks with it. Not ideal but they taste so good I want them with every meal.

I am excited about tonight's dinner because we are not having it with some weird cheese stuffed kielbasa .....I tried that it just wasn't for me, but chicken I like....it smells good in here and I am hungry.

Well I am having the same thing I've been eating for every meal for the past week........flat ginger ale, soda crackers and a bit of jello. I hate being sick :sick:

I am so thankful I have someone taking such good care of me!!

Im thinking burgers tonight.

hey now boys!! I am eating cheese stuffed breadsticks and cheesy jambalyay...I just don't like the sausage stuffed with cheese, that is just wrong.

That is just wrong.

We are having jambalaya with chicken instead of sausage. Just the mix tonight.

Oh yea, I forgot GG said she doesn't like sausage. Funny what you learn about people if you spend enough time here.

Well I am having the same thing I've been eating for every meal for the past week........flat ginger ale, soda crackers and a bit of jello. I hate being sick :sick:

Sorry, get well. I hate being sick.

Breakfast. Omelette in a baggie. With bacon, sausage, green onions, mushrooms and probably some other stuff.

hey now boys!! I am eating cheese stuffed breadsticks and cheesy jambalyay...I just don't like the sausage stuffed with cheese, that is just wrong.
No way, GG, you got it all wrong. Sausage stuffed with cheese and those hotdogs with the cheese in the middle are awesome!
Good thing you werent born in Wisconsin, 'cause you'd probably have starved as a kid.
'Round these parts, people who dont like cheese and sausage tend to go hungry. :D

Get better soon GolfGirl! Run Mike around like a dog doing nice things for you!

Well, I wouldn't put it in the same category as meatloaf-wrong, but I would tend to agree that I prefer traditional sausage. Stuffing it with cheese seems like an unnecessary bastardization.

Well, I wouldn't put it in the same category as meatloaf-wrong, but I would tend to agree that I prefer traditional sausage. Stuffing it with cheese seems like an unnecessary bastardization.

That is a great way of putting it Harry, thank you. Although, as WSE remembered I am not a fan of sausage either. I like breakfast sausage and I kind of like hot Italian turkey sausage but the rest I could do without.

Anyhow, dinner came out pretty good, it's definitely a make again meal.

I had a buddy who would always bring the cheese stuffed sausages camping, I always hated those things. The cheese oozes out and burns your mouth.

Im doing chicken sausage and wheat pasta with a mushroom cream sauce. I finish it off by broiling it with some mozzarella on top.

Gasman,
That sounds great.

Oh, I'm sorry. I'd wondered where you were.

I had a buddy who would always bring the cheese stuffed sausages camping, I always hated those things. The cheese oozes out and burns your mouth.

Im doing chicken sausage and wheat pasta with a mushroom cream sauce. I finish it off by broiling it with some mozzarella on top.

That does sound good!

I think we are having flank steak, rice and mixed veggies tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back