What's for Dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its the lady and I's 6 year anniversery today so were going to go to Roys tonight. They sent us a 20 gift card in the mail.

We just ordered some Italian for delivery. Too tired to cook.

We got a gift card from Roys also. We are going to save it for a special day as well. That is where JB and I went to dinner together for the very first time. We were friends at the time, but that was the start of something really special....

We got a gift card from Roys also. We are going to save it for a special day as well. That is where JB and I went to dinner together for the very first time. We were friends at the time, but that was the start of something really special....

Well isn't that cute.

I had a pizza bun, granola bar, chocolate milk, and a pudding.

I need to have something real pretty soon.

YOU were friends at the time. JB had ulterior motives! hehe

Its the lady and I's 6 year anniversery today so were going to go to Roys tonight. They sent us a 20 gift card in the mail.

I'm hoping guessing you don't mean Roy Rogers.

Smallie, don't think I can do the tater tot thing. Too bad I don't have a box of dirty rice mix in the cupboard...

Roy's is one of the Outback restaurants. They offer Hawaiian Fusion Cuisine. You can get great sushi and fish there, as well as steaks or chickn. Plus they have this incredible chocolate lava cake that is a must try if you ever get to eat there. You have to be a chocolate fan of course.

For Harry tonight, the Porkgasm. Not really meatloaf, but close enough.
i2dw5nf19kx3215zO37YgggGo1_500.jpg

Bacon strips, bacon sausage, ham sausage, ham slices, smoked pork sausage and roasted pork belly surrounded by ground sausage shaped into a pig, wrapped in bacon and roasted. Garnished with chili ears and tail.

Gasman, I'm a carnivore like any other guy, but that just looks disgusting :act-up:

Roy's is one of the Outback restaurants. They offer Hawaiian Fusion Cuisine. You can get great sushi and fish there, as well as steaks or chickn. Plus they have this incredible chocolate lava cake that is a must try if you ever get to eat there. You have to be a chocolate fan of course.

You mean some people AREN'T??!!

Bacon strips, bacon sausage, ham sausage, ham slices, smoked pork sausage and roasted pork belly surrounded by ground sausage shaped into a pig, wrapped in bacon and roasted. Garnished with chili ears and tail.

Gasman, I think I prefer the sort of images you were posting before all this food stuff (we're talking relative, not absolute here):

Spoiler
regretful_bodybuilder-282_0.jpg

I don't understand how someone couldn't like chocolate but apparently there are people out there???

As for that picture above of the pig thing that is the grossest thing I have ever seen. That picture would turn a person kosher.

Man, it really isn't fair to mention that, when some of us are 2000 miles from the nearest location :act-up:

I am just thankful my company has locations out west so that I can get In-N-Out a couple of time a year.

Is that a real live human being in that photo? How is it possible to get that large? Does he have adamantium laced into his tendons to keep those muscles from ripping loose? The levers they operate are still made from regular human bone tissue, right? Is there a bodybuilding contest out there that is reserved solely for steroid users and freaks of nature or something? Gosh.

Is that a real live human being in that photo? How is it possible to get that large? Does he have adamantium laced into his tendons to keep those muscles from ripping loose? The levers they operate are still made from regular human bone tissue, right? Is there a bodybuilding contest out there that is reserved solely for steroid users and freaks of nature or something? Gosh.

I'll bet you $50 that he can't raise his arms past 45*.

A question - what's with a degree key never being on computers anymore? I need it all the time, and would use it way more than ^ or ~ or ` or {}.

You are feeling pretty feisty there, aren't you Gasman? :twist:

WSE, I'm confident he was shocked--shocked--to discover those injections were actually steroids.

A question - what's with a degree key never being on computers anymore? I need it all the time, and would use it way more than ^ or ~ or ` or {}.

Like this? 12.5°

Any leftovers? A friend of mine mentioned a "Bacon Explosion" to me. It sounds great. I think it's pretty much what you made. You "basket weave" bacon then spread out ground sausage, fill it with what ever you want and then roll it up. Some people smoke it but it can be made in the oven also. Of course he tells me about it but doesn't make it for me when I go over there. :sad:

Hey JB is that porkgasm kosher? j/k

[edit: GG already beat me to that punch line]

I think it's pretty much what you made. :

Sadly Bogey, I wish I did, but I dont have the skills or imagination to create these things. I just post them for Harrys enjoyment. However, I would eat any of the them, it looks tasty.

A friend of mine mentioned a "Bacon Explosion" to me. It sounds great. I think it's pretty much what you made. You "basket weave" bacon then spread out ground sausage, fill it with what ever you want and then roll it up. Some people smoke it but it can be made in the oven also. Of course he tells me about it but doesn't make it for me when I go over there":

You might need to reconsider your friendship if he is not inviting you over for the bacon explosion. :act-up:It seems like something you would want to share with everybody. I like the idea of bacon basket weaving, maybe someone can weave me a bacon scarf or a bacon hat. Then I would always have bacon next to me.

You might need to reconsider your friendship if he is not inviting you over for the bacon explosion. :act-up:It seems like something you would want to share with everybody. I like the idea of bacon basket weaving, maybe someone can weave me a bacon scarf or a bacon hat. Then I would always have bacon next to me.

He made it and posted the pictures on another forum after I had left. I think I might have to reconsider the friendship. He said he could feel his artries clogging up just smelling it cook. :smile-big:

He said he could feel his artries clogging up just smelling it cook. :smile-big:

I know your not supposed to pour bacon grease down the drain, but there is no rules about pouring it into my belly.

Forgot to take the ground beef out so we're having lobster ravioli. We'll have tater tot casserole Saturday night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back