What's for Dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure about tonight. Sunday I hope we go to BD's. We have coupons for all you can eat for 11 bucks each.

Homemade Meat and Potatoe Pie with peas tonight

Chinese Takeaway tonight

Cook out, anything goes!

Borscht soup with a dollop of sour cream. Heathy meal for gall bladder issues.

Some delivery, working 24 today

I tapatalk better then I golfatalk

Just realized I hadn't eaten yet, I don't feel like driving anywhere, and I don't want to heat up the house, so I am having Eggo waffles tonight. With peanut butter and syrup.

Tomorrow, BD's Mongolian BBQ.

hooters
boneless wings
cheese sticks
pbr
and it was shift change time so lots and lots and lots of hooters girls errrwurrr

Steak tonight

Omaha steaks tonight.. Private reserve filets

Tap tap taparoo

Four Rivers BBQ, best in Orlando by a wide margin!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BBQ baby.......:alien2:

Three trips up at BD's today. I am very very full.

empanadas with beef and potato.

I will be throwing a couple of slabs of ribs on the grill later today and dousing them with "Dreamland" barbque sauce. Good eats tonight for sure, I love me some ribs.

I will be throwing a couple of slabs of ribs on the grill later today and dousing them with "Dreamland" barbque sauce. Good eats tonight for sure, I love me some ribs.

What time should we be there? :D

Couple of NY Strip steaks have been marinating overnight in the fridge, home-made mashed potatoes, broccoli and salad. Happy 4th of July to all!

Just had Chicken Tika and Donner Meat on a Pita bread with salad

Wor Wonton soup with prawns.

Tonight I made Ribeye's topped with sauteed onions, jalapenos, and baby bell mushrooms, baked potatoes, and grilled portobella mushroom caps topped with pepper jack cheese and a balsamic sauce. Not the heathiest meal I have ever eaten but man a cold beer really made that meal nice and enjoyable for the 4th.

Today for dinner, leg of lamb prepared on the barbecue (marinating in olive oil, oregano, rosemary, garlic, lemon and a little splash of whiskey) :hungry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back