What's for Dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
qdoba is being eaten right now! taco salad

I just got off the phone with Jean-Paul Capito of Capito Golf and he invited GG and I to dinner. We were a little shocked because we did not know he was even in Tampa, but apparently he was meeting with quite a few country clubs to showcase his apparel line.

Orange chicken with lots of Chinese veggies over quinoa (because I think rice is really boring). Probably salad on the side, only because a one-dish meal, however complete and balanced, always seems kind of sparse.

I just got off the phone with Jean-Paul Capito of Capito Golf and he invited GG and I to dinner. We were a little shocked because we did not know he was even in Tampa, but apparently he was meeting with quite a few country clubs to showcase his apparel line.

Sounds like another great partnership in the making.

seemed like a nice guy and all who makes some great clothes... but, how feasible is it for normal every day players. his gear seemed to be luxury to the max

I just want to review his clothing.

seemed like a nice guy and all who makes some great clothes... but, how feasible is it for normal every day players. his gear seemed to be luxury to the max

The same thing can be said for high end jeans, or apparel. Or heck even clubs and balls.

I just want to review his clothing.

The same thing can be said for high end jeans, or apparel. Or heck even clubs and balls.

I just don't feel that a shirt should be equal in value to 1,2, or even 3 rounds of golf.

The same thing can be said for high end jeans, or apparel.

I have a buddy that works for one of the biggest high end jean companies, and they are struggling right now. Its a tuff time to break in, but if he can do it, more power to him.

Gasman,
He has been around for a few years now already. He sells mainly in Japan and all his stuff is made in LA. His clothes are incredibly succesful over there.

As for DD. That is where we differ I guess. Clothes if properly taken care of can last a long time. A round of golf lasts 4 hours.

A round of golf lasts 4 hours.

.... glory lasts forever though

p1_rudy.jpg

I would hate to be Rudy in that photo if he was not wearing the clothes that fit the part.

Gasman,
He has been around for a few years now already. He sells mainly in Japan and all his stuff is made in LA. His clothes are incredibly succesful over there.

Im pretty sure he wont have any problems over here with the way his stuff looks.

Back on topic, its Sushi night tonight, although im still recovering from Indian night the other night.

Tonight Im thinking about making some chicken breast. Last night I made beer 'n rice. I take a tube of ground beef, brown it in a pan and then I boil up some beef broth, dump in some white rice and mix the rice and after the rice absorbs the beef broth I mix the beef and the rice togeter. I do the same thing with ground turkey too. The only difference is I use chicken broth instead of beef broth. Its cheap, easy to make and I think its pretty darned good.

We have a recipe exchange sticky. You should add that one.

Homemade spaghetti & meatballs with garlic bread. Was thinking about just having Ding Dongs or Ho Ho's but the wife wanted real food.:act-up:

We have a recipe exchange sticky. You should add that one.
There really isnt a recipie. Its just something that I came up with out of nowhere.
You simply brown the beef/turkey, boil the broth, add the rice to the broth and after the rice absorbs the broth you mix the meat and the rice together.
Nothing fancy, nothing special, nothing that takes any skill. :confused2:

I had cheese ravioli, garlic bread, and hot pockets...yes hot pockets. haha

but I'm still hungry :sad:

I had cheese ravioli, garlic bread, and hot pockets...yes hot pockets. haha

but I'm still hungry :sad:

Absolutley despise Hot Pockets, truly nasty things.:bad:

We had dinner with Jon-Paul Capito at a local restaurant. The food was good but the company was better. He is such a nice guy and extremely intelligent and he has created one outstanding clothing line. But to stay on topic I had mahi mahi with a creole tomato sauce, coconut rice and mixed vegetables....it was very good.

Girls' night out tonight! :banana: Italian, in all likelihood.

We absolutely love Gaffigan. Saw him earlier this year and his bit on bacon is so funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back