What's for Dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Making burgers and fries on the grill while we both write reviews.

todays a work out day. So most like Salmon Filet, veggies and wild rice.

Beef stew, breadsticks, more salad.

So how did dinner last night turn out Gasman?
It was tasty, I dont know if I would use wheat pasta next time. The cream and cheese kind of killed the point of using a wheat pasta. I also used the Sweet Italian chicken sausage from Trader Joes for the first time, that was good. Ill put the recipe up later.

Thanks GM. We look forward to it.

No flank steak; McDonald's. Flank steak is tomorrow. Maybe, since we're golfing we might stop somewhere.

I'm out of food and haven't had time to buy any (or order Peapod). So tonight I had: a bowl of Cherry Garcia ice cream, what was left of a bag of Tostitos Restaurant Style chips with a bowl of medium hot salsa, and a bunch of chocolate covered almonds. With two cans Diet Mountain dew. Nice. :good:

That sounds like my nightly meals WSE. I love being a grownup.

I'm out of food and haven't had time to buy any (or order Peapod). So tonight I had: a bowl of Cherry Garcia ice cream, what was left of a bag of Tostitos Restaurant Style chips with a bowl of medium hot salsa, and a bunch of chocolate covered almonds. With two cans Diet Mountain dew. Nice. :good:

Breakfast of champions!

Eating a whole cheese pizza from Great Alaska Pizza Co. right now.

jamaican jerk chicken with rice/beans and fried plantains for lunch today... hmmm

Im sure that is exactly what the others on the plane want you eating before you take off....hehe

Im sure that is exactly what the others on the plane want you eating before you take off....hehe

since my dad is spanish we grew up eating this stuff... it actually doesnt bother me at all

I eat rice and black beans probably 3 nights a week, sometimes more but never less

since my dad is spanish we grew up eating this stuff... it actually doesnt bother me at all

I eat rice and black beans probably 3 nights a week, sometimes more but never less

And the other days its haggis and potatoes?

Edit: Nevermind! Haggis is Scottish! :bomb:

And the other days its haggis and potatoes?

Edit: Nevermind! Haggis is Scottish! :bomb:

In The Great Hunger, Cecil Woodham-Smith goes into great detail about how potatoes and buttermilk provided all the nutrition needed in the Irish diet. So perhaps it's that...

She also goes into exhaustive detail about the biology of the potato blight, the two kinds of cholera (or was it typhus?) that struck Ireland, and everything else you can imagine. Plus several you can't.

Oh, we're talking about dinner. Nevermind me as well. Chicken marinated in vermouth and soy sauce, with garlic and rosemary. Easy and yummy.

I think it might be a Subway night tonight. Forgot to put something out for dinner and we don't get home early enough to whip up something. So I might go with a Meatball sub or maybe the ol' trusty Spicy Italian. Either way I win. :smile-big:

Five dollar footlongs!!!!

I love the $5 footlong! $5 for 2 meals, I love a bargain!!!

The sandwiches are great, its the commercials that get me. I could go for a Italian right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back