What's for Dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 drink for you is LOTS OF IT.

After the day I have ahd at work...I just want alcohol and lots of it!

Spoiler
HowYouDoin1.jpg

Time to open one of your Prides, JB!

I just had my first tonight too! A Sam Adams Winterfest or something. Don't know, but it was the first day of sunlight in forever, so we decided to booze it up outdoors on the patio. Now, to BBQ some NY Strip! I'm thinking a Whitehall Lane Cab to go with it.

My hockey team just got kicked out of the playoffs, so I am eating Lays Ketchup Chips and Skinny Cow Sandwich bars (Don't ask)

My sister and her family are coming over and ordering Pizza Hut for delivery.

I just had my first tonight too! A Sam Adams Winterfest or something. Don't know, but it was the first day of sunlight in forever, so we decided to booze it up outdoors on the patio. Now, to BBQ some NY Strip! I'm thinking a Whitehall Lane Cab to go with it.

Is that the reserve with the glass top? Delicious wine.

Man, I just had a great dinner in one of our favorite restaurants. It was sad to see they weren't as crowded as they normally are on a Sat night. They certainly aren't cheap so I understand that it is a luxury some people just can't afford but I hope they survive this economy.

what kind of food Sir Shanksalot?

Started with Langustino scampi (baby lobster tail) and an Italian antipasti I shared with my wife, Veal Osso bucco (so tender no knife was needed) with parmesan risotto and we shared 2 desserts, warm apple crisp with vanilla ice cream and hot chocolate souffle also with vanilla ice cream. Finished up with an espresso and Zambuca.

Started with Langustino scampi (baby lobster tail) and an Italian antipasti I shared with my wife, Veal Osso bucco (so tender no knife was needed) with parmesan risotto and we shared 2 desserts, warm apple crisp with vanilla ice cream and hot chocolate souffle also with vanilla ice cream. Finished up with an espresso and Zambuca.

Your making me hungry. The only place to get good Osso bucco around here is a Argentinean joint across the valley.

A honeycrisp apple.

We're thinking about going to BD's this afternoon.

Better idea: A Spanish Albariño! (Maybe just because I'm on an Albariño kick.)

Not a huge Albariño fan; too fizzy. Right now, I just really want a good Australian Meritage...

Tonight is roast beef with a roasted vegetable whiskey sauce and oven roast potatoes. Hubby wants to grill fish, but I figure I'll make him wait until Friday.

I think we might order chinese food. We don't have food in the house since we are leaving and I have been craving chinese food for a few days now.

I just had a BBQ chicken breast and green beans. GG you are so lucky. I love Chicken erm... Balls, Ginger beef, chow mein, and pink pork.

We ordered our chinese food and it should be arriving soon.

leftovers from yesterday which was some pasta we had a Maggiano's last night.

In-N-Out

Here is a new take on Meat loaf for Harry.
i2dw5nf19kslemieBMXJBEaVo1_500.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back