What's for Dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I just lost my appetite.

Here is a new take on Meat loaf for Harry.
i2dw5nf19kslemieBMXJBEaVo1_500.jpg

Looks yummy. I wonder if GG22 can whip that up in her new bread machine.

I think I'm going to puke.

Not sure what's in store tonight, but I wanted to tell Harry that we had beanie weanies on homemade bread last night!

Maybe we could sneak this one by Harry. Its a meat cake.
i2dw5nf19jsj79486FyNKE4lo1_r1_500.jpg

Meatloaf formed into a cake and then iced with mashed potatoes and ketchup.

Im having bison tacos tonight.

Alright that meatloaf cake is taking it too far for me, I like meatloaf but that just doesn't look right.

Alright that meatloaf cake is taking it too far for me, I like meatloaf but that just doesn't look right.

I dont know what picture your looking at because it looks amazing to me. :act-up:

Maybe a meatloaf cupcake might work better for you MO.
meat_cupcakes33.jpg

I shouldn't be getting hungry looking at this but I am.

I know what kind of cake I want for my birthday!

Yeah I could do the meatloaf cupcakes, put a couple in a bowl with some brown gravy on them. mmm mmm good

I felt kinda lazy tonight, so I stopped off at Culver's on the way home. Had a mushroom and swiss burger and some chilli cheese fries.
Pretty good, but man was it expensive.

Tonight is sweet & sour stew, but I have a package of ground beef sitting in the fridge for tomorrow night, with no particular inspiration for what to do with it.

After Gasman's posts, there is no way I'm doing meatloaf. Maybe cottage pie, but The Kid won't eat it. What do to, what to do...

We're having spaghetti tonight. Probably tater tot casserole tomorrow night.

After Gasman's posts, there is no way I'm doing meatloaf. Maybe cottage pie, but The Kid won't eat it. What do to, what to do...

Come on, what kid would not want meatloaf cupcakes?

What mom wouldn't make meatloaf cupcakes for her son??

Well, The Kid objects to my meatloaf--the dried onion soup mix in there gives it actual flavor, which he finds offensive. I supposed I could always ask. I do have the food coloring for the mashed potatoes.

Well, The Kid objects to my meatloaf--the dried onion soup mix in there gives it actual flavor, which he finds offensive. I supposed I could always ask. I do have the food coloring for the mashed potatoes.

I'll have his share of meatloaf. Just please make sure it's sealed nicely and frozen. Thank you much. :wink:

Harry: Congrats on

2608965471_be18456f04.jpg

What's that?

Basically cottage pie with tater tots on top instead of mashed potatoes. You can have it with plain ground beef or put mixed veggies in with the meat with a layer of cream of mushroom soup between the meat and tater tots. You can put grated cheese on top.

taterTotCasserole.jpg

tator_tot_mixed_veg_big.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back