What's for Dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope just right. Little over cooked though.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk.

I made thanksgiving dinner: roasted turkey, roasted broccoli, smashed potatoes and fresh biscuits

Tonight I coated a pork tenderloin with olive oil and seasoned it with lemon pepper and garlic powder, and put it on the grill until it hit 150 degrees inside. Add some mashed potatoes and steamed broccoli, and all I can say about how it was is....

mmmmmmmmmm!!!!

Haha, its awesome IMO! Lots of different ways but ours is:

1lb Hamburger, 1 can cream of chicken, 1 can cream of mushroom, tater-tots.

Fry the hamburger and drain it then place it in the bottom of a casserole dish. Mix and pour the two cream of's on top of the hamburger, layer tater-tots, and bake that sucker till the tots are done!

Simple and good. Alot of people add cheese to theirs, we don't.

I might drop the fungus juice haha, but aside from that I've already discussed with the wife and we'll be giving it a shot soon!

So pumped. It sounds great.

I might drop the fungus juice haha, but aside from that I've already discussed with the wife and we'll be giving it a shot soon!

Hahaha, it works well with all cream of chicken, its how we used to make it when I was a kid and hated mushrooms.

Hahaha, it works well with all cream of chicken, its how we used to make it when I was a kid and hated mushrooms.

hahaha man, I wish I grew out of it.. Just can't.

Might do half with cheese and half without. I haven't been this excited to make something in quite a while.

Everything. I can't eat after 9pm so I'm eating anything I can

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

Ours is this:

Cook 1 lb of ham, and then add a can of cream of celery.

Put that in the bottom of the pan.

Layer a can of drained green beans on top of the meat.

Layer the Tater Tots on top of the grean beans.

Finish with a layer of sharp chedder shredded cheese on top.

SOOOOOO GOOOOOODDD

Ours is this:

SOOOOOO GOOOOOODDD

Nice! Four more tots casserole recipes and I've got the makings of a major mashup! That sounds good too though man.. Nice touch with the cheddar.

I made thanksgiving dinner: roasted turkey, roasted broccoli, smashed potatoes and fresh biscuits
I give thanks for Tadashi!

I hear ya, I cooked this early yesterday morning when it was 70* out. Too freaking hot right now.

Haha, its awesome IMO! Lots of different ways but ours is:

1lb Hamburger, 1 can cream of chicken, 1 can cream of mushroom, tater-tots.

Fry the hamburger and drain it then place it in the bottom of a casserole dish. Mix and pour the two cream of's on top of the hamburger, layer tater-tots, and bake that sucker till the tots are done!

Simple and good. Alot of people add cheese to theirs, we don't.

Ours is this:

SOOOOOO GOOOOOODDD
We don't worry about layering. We cooked up a pound or two of hamburger, drain and all that. Put in the cooking dish, add mixed veggies (corn, carrots, green beans) and cream of mushroom (1 or 2 cans depending on how much meat we use). Mix it all together with a spoon. Layer they tater tots on top, cook for half hour or what ever it calls for, I can't remember right now! Put grated cheese on top for last 5 minutes or so under broil, so you get the cheese to burn a little.

Everything. I can't eat after 9pm so I'm eating anything I can

Is your back surgery tomorrow?

My wife left for the Kenny Chesney/Tim McGraw concert this afternoon so I had to fend for myself. I had microwaved hotdogs and some chips. Yum.

A huge steak with mashed potatoes and creamed spinach. Best dinner ever except maybe sushi.

Taco Bake.....yummy!!!!

I just had a brat and a salad with ranch. Delicious

Smokey bones Ribs! Hit the spot tonight after a weekend surviving on an almost all liquid diet.

Smokey bones Ribs! Hit the spot tonight after a weekend surviving on an almost all liquid diet.

I like dining at smokey bones, skillet cornbread is good

Chicken Burrito and Bud Lite

Spam and rice. Guess I gotta behave the next few dinners.

A gigunda salad with little tomatoes, carrots, ham, cheese and balsamic

so much food it was ridiculous that im not 500lbs yet
my sis in law is a culinary instructor and she uses us as guinea pigs... oh my gawdddd

Spaghetti.

Goulash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back