What's for Dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chicken noodle soup. I love soup.

Black beans and rice with sausage, ham, and pork loin (I had a bunch of leftovers to throw into it), homemade sourdough bread, and salad. I could happily have just eaten the bread.

I had Sushi!

I'm thinking pasta fajole with cubed, fried pancetta bits.

Chicken Vandaloo over curried rice. First time I've made it.

Since I'm going to the Blue Jackets/Bruins game we'll probably make hot dogs at home or grab some McD's on the way. Stadium food is just to dang expensive.

We are going to Taco Tuesdays at a local Mexican Restaurant. They have $2 tacos plus endless chips and salsa, it's an inexpensive way to dine out and the food is pretty good.

I have homemade sauce and fresh mozzarella. I will probably make a polenta casserole with it. Or be lazy and make pasta.

I have homemade sauce and fresh mozzarella. I will probably make a polenta casserole with it. Or be lazy and make pasta.

Not that you asked but I would choose the polenta casserole. Sounds yum!

We are going to Taco Tuesdays at a local Mexican Restaurant. They have $2 tacos plus endless chips and salsa, it's an inexpensive way to dine out and the food is pretty good.

Sounds like that's right up my alley. I could put a place like that out of business.

There's a place here in Palm Beach called "Rocco's Tacos," which is a gourmet Taco joint. But the words "Taco" and "gourmet" don't seem to go together.

Chicken Marsala, asparagus and a salad.

There's a place here in Palm Beach called "Rocco's Tacos," which is a gourmet Taco joint. But the words "Taco" and "gourmet" don't seem to go together.

No way, they go perfect together. We have some places like that around here and I love them.

Traveling for business tonight and the restaurant across the way is having "Taco Night". I think we are going to indulge. Pass the Tums, please.

Out to dinner at Hamburger Haven in PB. Burgers so delicious that thoughts of your favorite last meal stream through your mind.

Peeps is having lamb chops, sweet potato and apple sauce and I'm having Rib Eye on the grill, backed potato and summer squash.

We're going to our brother-in-laws new place and he's ordering Chinese food.

(I usually only eat Chinese buffet, so this is kinda scary for me!)

Tacos. Heads off whiny kids.

(I usually only eat Chinese buffet, so this is kinda scary for me!)

+1 Smalls.

Bleu cheese burgers, cottage cheese, salad and honey crisp apples.

Pork tenderloin, green beans and a salad.

I can't wait until we have working stove again and we can make yummy dinners. Until then I had macaroni and cheese (the microwave kind) and some cottage cheese.

I am traveling for work today and tomorrow so probably a steak one night and some good seafood the other night.

Marinated pork chops with cajun rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back